Animal Crossing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Oct 25, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

This game is very addicting, anyone ever play it?
    I have been playing it for about 5 days or so now, and I don't know if I can ever stop playing the game, it may be a little childish for some people, but I find it pretty fun. It's on the gamecube and it takes up a whole memory pack, good thing the game comes with a memory pack. Anyways, I just want to know who plays the game so mabye I could do a little trading of items or something, that would be cool.

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I have a Cube, and I am due to ... er ... rent ... a new game tomorrow. If you give me some more detail (like what type of game it is and what's good about it), I might think about getting it.

3. gamenut

gamenut New Member

if you know harvest moon it looks something like that. I haven't played it, i'm just saying what it looks like.

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well, I'm not sure if you should rent the game unless you also rent a memory pack, cause the game takes up a whole memory pack, the game comes with one if you buy it though. Anyways, make sure you have space for the game, or mabye you can rent a memory pack.

Basicaly with the game, you start off with a house, but you gotta pay off the debt for the house, and in order to do that, you got to ask people in the town if they need any thing done, they just give you items to give to some other person in town basicaly, sometimes they ask for a fruit or a fish or bug. But there is also more you can do, you can get furniture and stuff to put in your house and you can just decorate your house, you can also write letters to people in the town. And if you got another memory pack in Slot B, you can go visit that town. You can go fishing, bug catching, and digging. And there are 4 houses that you can buy, and so four people can make a saved file and you all use the same town. There's a lot more to the game, like if you got a gameboy advanced and stuff. As you can see, I'm not too good at explaining stuff, so here's a site http://www.animal-crossing.com

5. gamenut

gamenut New Member

6. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

You can tell that game would get so addicting... it doesn't look too bad though...

7. Reiko Kashima

Reiko Kashima New Member

ANIMAL CROSSING IS EVIL.

Seriously, it's a really good and addictive game, but it's very different. A type of game that's fun to play every once and a while, but that doesn't stop my little sister from playing it every day, all day. And if you use two memory cards for towns, then that stupid cat Rover will drive you insane.

8. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Yeah, I got sisters who play the game, it's like an ideal game for girls or something. One of my sisters is just plain out obsessed with the game, and now that I got Phantasy Star Online, it would seem that I won't have much of a change to play it. My other two sisters, one older the other a bit younger also play the game and enjoy it a lot. But it's not just a game for girls, it's just girl's ideal game, it's a fun game, but it starts to get boring...but I just play it for mabye 10-60 minutes. It's one of those games that you just play for a little but after you have played if for quite some time.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Quethim has a sister? Awwwwwww.....

Anyway, that game looks cute as hell. I swear, you guys are about to give me console fever.

Our Host!