An interesting bug??

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Glupii, Dec 12, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Glupii

Glupii New Member

OK I am in Tarant. I convinced Laura the housekeeper to go to Madam Lil's and when I go back to Lil, she is there. She says she is gonna give me a freeby for helping her. So in addition to the "credit" I have stored up for helping Lil get the neclace back I have one from Laura herself. OK? So we go back and take care of business :smile: and before she gets to leave the room I figure I will go ahead and get the second "credit" out of the way before she leaves the room. (I keep wondering if there is any thing more to this then just the simulated sex.) Anyway, she walks back over to the bed and then all the sudden says something like "Not so Fast there!" or some such. That is all I get. No choices for conversation and no nookie. Meanwhile I go out and try to talk to the other girls and they just say "You will be late for your appointment if you don't hurry!" I have done other jobs for Lil and have let many months of time pass, but Laura is still in there waiting and I still get the same results when I go to talk to her. Interesting no?

BTW That brings up a question, since the girls are now no longer available tome, where else can I go to learn persuasion apprentice? Anyone know?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

persuasion aprentice can be learned from mostly any guard at Shrouded hills

3. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

it happend to me too. :sad:
    you can get the persuasion training from almost every shopkeeper.

4. Woundead

Woundead New Member

5. Mael

Mael New Member

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This show it is almost impossible to release bug free program no matter what computer
    language you use. This game use over 1 gigabytes
    of diskspace on your harddrive and you need at minium 64 meg of memory to play the game. That at least over 1 million lines of computer code is involue in running the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CharlesBHoff on 2001-12-13 03:30 ]</font>

Our Host!