All Chaos Inn sig users...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Jan 2, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

If you're not using a Chaos Inn picture in your sig, I don't want to hear from you in this thread. Actually, I don't really want to hear from anyone about this, but I will not automatically delete posts from anyone who isn't using the sig in this thread.

Right, onto business: the picture is too large. I don't know who created it, or who's responsible for it, and I don't care. You're using it, so you know. Either get someone to modify it, or modify it yourself. Just make it smaller. If you're not sure how small, post various samples, and I'll tell you when it's small enough. Once that's been decided, you've got 1 day to have the change take effect. Any longer, and I'll be manually taking the link out of your sig's, and editing your posts with unflattering comments, until I am sufficiently appeased by your cries of torment, or until I get bored.

Don't think you can get around this by ignoring this thread either. Ignorance is not an excuse. I expect to see new samples of the picture within 2 days, after that, what I said above is going to happen - sigs and posts will be changed. I'm not interested in protests about this either - I make rules here, not you. If you don't like it, tough shit.

If you haven't already figured it out, I'm pissed off about this incident.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/general/us ... os_inn.gif

[​IMG]

Height x 100

... and I'd just like to say too all users that the recommended maximum height for signature pictures is 100 pixels. A large width is fine (say 500 pixels max), but height x 100 please. As for file size, keep it below 20 kb.

Of course, this comes with the usual exceptions to the rule (case by case basis, depending on the picture and how many users have it). If you have any queries, please see your local administrator.

Thank you.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That is a nice enough size. DU has now modified it for all you slobs out there, and it's even hosted on the T-A website now, so you have no excuse not to change.

4. xento

xento New Member

Just FYI, *I* made that image, and *I* resized it even smaller than the required specifications, as to keep from getting off anyones nerves, and to keep from it displaying those ugly edges in the one modified by DU. I have changed it at the Chaos Inn website, which is where everyone is linking to, so the change will be apparent in all the images, if linked to http://www.chaosinn.net/img/chaosinnbanner.gif

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Ahhh... Lovely. I'll ditch the one that's sucking our bandwidth then and unsticky the thread.

Our Host!