Aerial decapitator

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by nobody2751, Oct 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

Can anyone tell where to get an aerial decapitator

2. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

3. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

This is the second reference I have seen to this weapon. Is it a thrown weapon to rival the Azram's Star? If so, my throw-tech guy would love to know where to get it.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

What is it?

5. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

Aerialo Decapitator is a throwing weapon. It is neutral, neither tech nor magical.

I had found it once. But forgotten where I found it. :sad:

It is red in colour and look very much like a damaged paint canister so was very easy to miss. Inside the container (either a chest or barrel) was another 4 or 5 more items, all of little significance.

I remembered when i found it, it was in a small room in a maze/dungeon like place. Now I had totally forgotten where I found it.

Arrrrgh .... that time din pay it much attention because even after realising it is the aerial decapitator, I saw it had a range of only 8 so I put it back in favour of my Azram Star.

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

7. Raywind

Raywind New Member

In general, Azram's Star is much better if you're magically inclined. The big difference in the HUGE +critical on the Azram's Star.

Comparison:

Aerial Decapitator:
    Speed: 12
    Range: 50 feet
    Damage: 20 - 40

Azram's Star:
    Speed: 16
    Range: 120 feet
    Damage: 1-10 (and up to +20)
    Fatigue Damage: 1-3
    Bonus to Critical: up to +50%
    Quiet Weapon

8. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Thanks, Raywind. I've been waiting for ages to find out about this weapon.

There stats are very useful, and being a tech guy, I'm even more interested in finding the decapitator now. Do you know where I can get one?

9. BFG 9000

BFG 9000 New Member

Btw, the Aerial decapitator is a neutral weapon. Neither Magical nor tech, just like an ordinary sword.

Even the best "tech" weapon, the Pyrotechnic Axe is also a neutral weapon. If u look at the weapon, u do not see the tech logo in the item descrpition. The tech logo is the one with gears, magical items appear in blue. Normal items have a brown background.

Think it may be useful if u try the Vendigorth Ruins.

I really cannot remember where I found it, but the Vendigorth Ruins seems the most likely place. Btw, it look like a damaged red paint canister, very easy to miss it. NO boss monster etc around it as u would expect around some good treausres like the aerial decapitator, hence its easy to miss it. Initially I thought it look like another piece of garbage too.

10. Milo

Milo New Member

That's not right. As your magic aptitude goes up, you start critically failing with the Pyro Axe alot. Even with Melee Mastery. Plus, when you put it into one of your quick slots, it shows a weapon icon with a gear behind it.

11. nobody2751

nobody2751 New Member

Thanks for the tip,but i found it already.It,s with the old blind master.He is located at 750,556

12. dancarmo

dancarmo New Member

The aerial decaptator! Nice weapon! No one remember were to find that though. That's because, it's difficult as hell! The location just don't show up in your map, you must have the coordenate to find it. Here they are: 750W and 556 S. Ah, and there's an important thing, you must approach that site from north otherwise it didn't work. One more thing, it has already an owner. When you came there, you will see an old man killing chickens with it. Just beat him, but take care, he is a little tough. One last thing, those both weapons, the "azram's star" and the "aerial decaptator " references to weapons who appeared in two nice movies from the 80's. The azram star is identical to the weapon used by the hero of the movie "Krull" and the aerial decaptator is from the movie "One Armed Boxer II: the Master of the Flying Guillotine". Google it if you want, you will see that the weapons are really identicals.

PS: Sorry, for my english, it's not my native language

13. Third ankle

Third ankle New Member

Smashing, smashing. What do you mean this thread is old? War in Afghanistan started in October 2001 and it hasn't ended yet.

14. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I call bot. Either that or this person is mentally handicapped for reviving such an old thread and we should pity him.

15. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

As much as I hate to admit it, the Brazilian was right.

Besides, what kind of bot posts about Krull.

Our Host!