a question or two, please help!

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by darkllama, Feb 5, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. darkllama

darkllama New Member

hey, is there any way that i can make an item transport me back to a cartain point on the map every time i use it? plz help. I am trying to make a mod with a lot of roads and i want to be able to go back to a certain point whenever i want, so i dont get lost.

Also, how do you make a world map work? i've tried and tried, and every time i try to go to zammy's site or download the comm_undat module, it says "404 Page not found" and that is VERY annoying :x so dont just give me some dang ol' link to teir sites because they obviously dont work for me

as much as having a transport item would be cool, it would be better to have a world map.

2. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Well, since I can't find a working link to Zammy's module either and I have it, I'll do the same thing for it I've done for other files. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. It will be nice once DarkUnderlord gets the Hacks and Tools area working again, but I'm sure that's one area that requires a lot of work since he's moving all the stuff from his site over to this one. I know that's frustrating, but I'm sure he's doing the best he can to get it done.

As for understanding Zammy's module, I hope you can make more sense out of it than I've been able to so far. I haven't done much with it yet, so I can't really say much about it, but I don't see what he did by looking at the files at all. Good luck with it. :)

3. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

Our Host!