A new project

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Dec 9, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    So, I made this pipe out of soapstone, and it turned out pretty well. Here's another picture;
    [​IMG]
    (Now you can see the inside of the bowl!)
    I had a fit of creativity and ran to the hardware store to pick up four different grits of sandpaper (120 to 600), a rotating rasp attachment for a drill, a conical grinding stone (again for the drill), and I just happened to have a piece of soapstone to do with whatever I wanted. I'm actually thinking of obtaining more soapstone and building up a product line, starting with your basic "Little Johnny" pipe, pictured above, and branching out to hookah bowls and sculptures, as well as bong sliders. Now, the main reason there's little more than shape and holes to this bad boy is that I currently lack the proper tools for precision work. However, when I have the tools, I'll be getting more stone and working my ass off, since I can definitely work in finer detail with the proper equipment. I'm going to start a business.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  3. Grossenschwamm

Not just Mary Jane, but all those crazy city people who love folk art. I'm going to use the profits to pay my way through school and become a physicist.

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    While you're at it, be sure to make a pipe out of horn, too. Buffalo horn is a great material to work with, it's black and shiny.

I made a knife with a buffalo horn handle once. The most beautiful piece of handicraft I've ever made. Too bad it was stolen.

I've also had a go at scrimshaw, but I wasn't too good at the needle and ink business back then. It's a fucking ugly knife handle to tell the truth. But then again, it was the first knife I made.

5. Grossenschwamm

I know what you mean. I'm deeply attached to the first knife I made, despite the fact that it's little sharper than a wood ax. I might break into knifemaking or swordsmithing as a hobby, seeing as I'm absolutely enthralled by metals and alloys.

6. floyd

floyd New Member

your pipe reminds me of my uncle's fat cock

thank you

7. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Somebody should really consider putting a dwarf beard on Gross's frog avvy.

8. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

Would soapstone make a decent top knob for a nice gentlemans walking cane?
    I'm not sure which is more creepy: something you wrap your lips around and inhale from reminds you of your uncles prick or that your uncles prick resembles a short, thick sausage with a gaping hole in the scrotum.

9. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

floyd, I never realize how much I miss you until you pipe up and remind us all of what has been lacking.

10. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Haha, pipe up. I get it. You're a funny man.

11. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

I can't remember when was the last time I laughed so hard at a penis joke. That said, it does look like floyd's uncle's fat cock.

12. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

It looks like a semi-obscene Wii-mote attachment.

... :eek: Oh, god-DAMN my imagination. I knew there was a downside to having an active brain!

13. Grossenschwamm

Active brains are what makes the world go 'round! You guys aren't the first to liken my pipe to a wang. However, my aunt has a stone pipe she got in the Dominican Republic that actually is a wang. She and my cousin's girlfriend figured they'd trick my cousin into smoking it one day, so they put some weed in the pipe and smoked it. When my cousin came out to join them, they offered the pipe and he almost fell for it.

Our Host!