A few requests for the makers of this wonderful game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eros Rex, Dec 3, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

1) I am almost certain that this game did not sell well enough to merit an expansion pack, but I would implore you to reconsider.

2) While Arcanum is still fresh on the minds of gamers January would be a great time to come out with a Fallout/Arcanum pack! I have never even heard of fallout until now but I would love to buy it and I am sure many other Arcanum fans would love to have a chance to checkout this game.

3) Use the money from the sale of the Arcanum/Fallout combo to create the expansion pack. If this is done by April I think you will be well on your way to creating an Arcanum 2 for 2002 that will be the hit to rival anything BG or PR has done yet and it may even rival Diablo (even though the number of kids into mindless killing will always out number the adults and teens looking for an excellent CRPG such as this.)

4) whatever you do please don't let this game fall by the wayside only to be forgotten :sad: it is way to much fun and way to enlightening for that.

5) LONG LIVE ARCANUM!!!!!!!!!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sorry, Eros Rex, but you're not going to get much out of that. For starters, Fallout was released in 1997. Second, Interplay owns the license to the Fallout name. Third, Troika is in no way related to Interplay. Fourth, most of the people who are interested in the game have bought it already, so a Fallout/Arcanum pack would most likely flop. I do want an Arcanum 2, as much as I want a Fallout 3 (though I think that Arcanum 2 is a much bigger possibility than Fallout 3). Fifth, I would love for the popularity of Arcanum to rival the Diablo series (the BG series can kiss my flabby arse).

3. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Hey sorry dude, I dont think the creators will get to see that cause they dont come here :p.

4. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

Buy Fallout, you won't regret it. It's the best CRPG ever made, hands down.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Fallout 2 was a great sequel as well...made some needed improvements, but I give full credit to Fallout for reviving the modern CRPG.

6. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

thx 4 the feed back guys :smile: was fallout2 a PC game? just wondering.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Most definitely :smile:.

I think there's some sort of special deal from Interplay at the moment, if you order online, you can get FO1 and FO2 for $10 or something like that. Check it out, definitely worth the time to play. Seeing as most people here have played one or both to completion several times, chances are we'd be able to help you with your problems in them.

Our Host!