A cool shop idea for Arcanum 2 ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by The Chosen One, Aug 29, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

What would be cool would be if......

In social skills you can get one called Entrepenuity (or somethin) and its the skill of........running a shop

Then you can buy a building and hire a shop keeper then it would be a good way to use all them items you never use.

E.g. If you are a techy then you'll have lots of magic items and weapns so you open a shop in somewhere like Tulla where Magic is popular and let the money roll in :p :razz:

What are your thoughs? 3:)

2. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

That would be cool cause if there was one major problem Arcanum has it's that storage space is VERY limited.....

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

A bit like Gobi's ability in Breath of Fire?

You had special shop areas where you could activate the counter, and random people would come in and offer you money or items for anything you wanted to sell.

4. xento

xento New Member

OR you could hire a shop tender, and just let the money toll up on your counter while you were off fighting that terrible enemy!

Sounds good!

5. The Chosen One

I can't remember that, which BoF was it on? I've only played 3 and 4 :p

I prolly didn't explain it well enough but thats exactly what I meant when I said ,
    and
    Not that it really matters tho eh :wink:

(This may sound stupid) Are they planning to make an Arcanum 2 ?????? I don't really research these things cos im to lazy 3:)

6. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I meant the original Breath of Fire!

I've only played BoF 1 and 2 - oh, the joy of emulators! I've got loads of NES and SNES games - like Final Fantasys 1-6 and Secret of Mana 1 and 2.

They're all great games, and nostalgic too! They were from an era when gameplay was important, and not just graphics.

7. The Chosen One

How many points out of 10 do I get for my Shop Idea ? 3:)

8. Josh

Josh New Member

you get 7 points, you lost points because you left the door open when you came in, and my collection of potatoe chips that look like Jesus were eaten by a dog......

9. xento

xento New Member

I'd say 7.5 because it is a great idea, but not very necessary, and could be a pain, and may be hard to program. Let's give him 7.5 gear points! :wink:

10. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I don't know I'd have to say an 8.0 cause it's a good solid idea, not a 9 or 10 because it is not original but not a 7 cause if it's not original why didn't Trokia put it in Arcanum in the first place the game sure needs it :razz:

Our Host!