A competition the whole family can enjoy!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Nov 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Can't believe that people are really upset about this whole changing words thing. I think it's funny, myself. I know that it's the first time today that I've chuckled. Well, except this morning when a body part of mine made a noise akin to that of a balloon rapidly loosing air.

And dammit, it's been a long day. Started a new job today, and I have to say, I've never really worked for a living, until now. My calves ache.

Not to change the subject or anything.

2. Settler

Settler Member

Aye think this whole thing's a good idea, it's just that aye'm the type of person who uses full punctuation and correct spelling in an SMS or MSN message :) ...

3. DarkTemplar

DarkTemplar New Member

so does DE's choice of word stay until someone else get's farther than he is? one of these days I'm going to buy that game.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well see, it was all my fault, because I went on a two week holiday, and didn't turn the censor off. My bad¹.

¹I'm laughing my ass off right now.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

You sadistic bastard! I don't understand how you could be so cruel...oh wait, yes I do. Since I became an adminstrator at Templar's Rest, I've abused my power unneccesarily many times. First, it's just fun to abuse power. Second, when people are idiots, it's fun to abuse them using your power. So I empathize completely with you. Keep up the good work. Actually, all three of the admins at Templar's Rest are fairly sadistic....Quethim's the Asshole Administrator, Matah is the Trigger-happy Southern Adminstrator, and I am the Belligerent Sicilian Adminstrator.

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Hehehe....I'm the Trigger-Happy admin..with my avatar as a walther ppk.
    Great combination.

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

I'm a mod, and I try to keep them from scaring people off a bit. :D

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Um yeah, so does anyone actually want to try and impress me with tales of valour and actually get a word changed again?

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I'm currently in attempt, but so far my effort's have been somewhat laughable... there were times i didn't get past the opening vignette. It's kinda hard to come back from a one, damn roll history. I accept the computer cheat's, but does it have to show me as well?. That's just being mean.

10. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Sorry for speaking... but what happened to this competition? I liked the word changes... I'm curious to know what happened to it, and who gets to choose the next change. I would be competing, but the $$ on TOEE is a wee bit more than I value it at.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's still going, if someone wants to give it a whirl.

Our Host!