A Bit More Trolling of an Anti-US Flavour

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheriff Fatman, Sep 28, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The beat part of any chicken or turkey to eat is the breast meat.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

What norway does is just what every other food producer does, they have a product that people want, they do it because they can make money on it. IT IS JUST LIKE FISHING. If we should follow your theory we should not eat a fish unless we killed it with our bare hands. Do you think the fish has any chance when it is chatched in the nets? NO, does the fish hurt anyone? NO. There is an industry, it employs people, it support the nation with food of high quality, IT HURTS NOONE exept a few whales, who i may mention die real fast. We do this because there is jobs involved food involved, tradition, money and practically all reasons for running a buisniss in the first place.

And the only thing i ever hear in counter argument is that we do this because we are blood-thirsty, and that the whales are cute and cuddely and big.
    The fact that almost the whole human population has bitten on to that stupid green-peace propaganda is anoying. Wherever I go i find uninformed people that belive that whaling today is just as it was in the fiftys. Wich it is not.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well, you hurt whales, which makes you more violent than they are. And if we ate you, it would create an economy based upon the hunting of Norweigens, and would feed people. Your meat could be sold for a profit. And if there is any tradition in humanity it's killing people for fun and profit, so following your justification for hunting whales, we are equally if not more justified to hunt you.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We came also set up bleeding camp to created more Norweigens to hunt and eat, set up than 1 month hunting season chargeing money for hunting right.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And then we can sell caps that say "Bagged my first Norwie" and we can maked stuffed Norweigen heads out of polyester and mount them on our walls.

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

And then.. and then.. (heavy breathing) And then...

*seizure*

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Most businesses don't drive entire species to the verge of extinction. You know why whale watching is a big hobby in Australia? BECAUSE THERE ARE HADRLY ANY LEFT THANKS TO YOU GENIUSES AT THE NORTH POLE! When was the last time salmon were on the verge of extinction? Whales do not reproduce frequently like rabbits (which, by the way, you are welcome to hunt here in Australia, we have way too fucking many of the bastards), so each one you kill for it's blubber or whatever is worth far more to other whales than the equivalent weight of fish is to that particular species.

And tradition is one of the most bogus excuses for continuing a destructive practice.

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

The whales will have to develop a better breeding rate or die, it's nature's choice since it evolved us from the nonwhalehunting monkeys.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hey yeah, and it's the dodos own fault for not learning how to kill pirates in a few short years. Man, were they stupid or what?

12. mathboy

mathboy New Member

It's just my opinion, and natures, WHAT WERE THE DODOS DOING WHEN MAN INVENTED GUNPOWDER, THATS RIGHT NOT A DAMN THING, THEY HAD ALL THAT TIME TO LEARN PIRATEKILLING!!

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Before man invent guns, hunting was a test of bravery and skills, try hunting a Lion with a spear.

14. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Actually, I have hunted a lion with a spear. I was scared shitless.

I'm with Jar and Gang on banning whaling. Although I am an avid hunter and fisherman, I think that whaling is wrong. They are declining rapidly. Take a link outta the food chain, and everything else is affected. If whales were found in abundance, I wouldn't have a problem with whaling. But they're not. So I do.

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

As far as I'm concerned, any hunting should be done on fair terms - the lion only has claws, so you only have really long-bladed knives. Maybe you can take some steroids as well, or drugs to make you fearless, but apart from that, go at it one on one.

Then again, killing ducks by beating them to death with your nose would be a bit hard.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

The lion also has enough muscle to rip your head off just fine without claws.

How fast can they run again? 25mph?

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I have little problem with prof Hunter the amauter kind is the major problen. For afew buck you can buy than deer hunting licence in NY State with no test to see if you kown than different between than deer and a cat. Every year in UpState NY farm hang than sign on they cow saying cow as many amauter hunter think they are deer than shoot them, also to many of these amauter hunter shoot other hunter thinking they are deer.

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, but they kind of need... um... opposable thumbs for that. I think they could hit 25 in a sprint. But sprints don't last long.

19. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

The problem with Qili's argument that fish are hunted so whales can be too is that FISH ARE ALSO IN HUGE AMOUNTS OF TROUBLE. There needs to be fast action taken on that front too. People have destroyed delicate populations of fish and therefore parts of the ecosystem by fishing. Orange roughies, anyone? Any sort of (large scale) fishing is destructive and needs to be cut back. Just look at the Bay- there used to be huge amounts of oysters, crabs and fish. Now the water is fithy because there aren't enough oysters to filter it (along with a huge increase in trash in it) and there are very few crabs and fish because all the sea grass is dead. We fucked it up royally because of a greed for seafood. Seafood is not an unlimited resource; it needs to be carefully controlled to protect populations. We shouldn't be fishing every single last fish out, we should be carefully fishing and making sure that the animal being fished can sustain itself. (After I typed all this out I thought this could apply to other sorts of land animals but I didn't feel like going back so pretend I talked about them too)

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Plus for along time we use river, and sea as than raw stewly dumping ground (human waste product) which cause red alge to form which killed fishs. There is than new illness from fishes which killed then and also effect
    human an kill human to.

Our Host!