70% of the people of Lebanon support Syria Troop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Mar 11, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than International polling compancy did than poll than found that 70% of Lebanon people support Syria Troop begin in Lebanon. That why than huge majerity of they parliament member support the pro-Syriaian PM being back in charge of the Government. The anti-Syria protester are paid by the evil Zionist Dominlate America and Israel. I feel those anti-Syria element must be deport from Lebanon and sent to they paid master in America and Israel. They have other 100,000 Lebanoness march in support of Syria Troop. Syria troop are doing than better job of maintrain peace and order in Lebanon than we are doing in Iraq where our ill-train troop are trigger happy shoot at unarmed woman and childern.

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Yeah right, like thats not a fixed poll.

No god damned country in this world enjoys being invaded. NO country, absolutely NO country.

3. jankiel

jankiel Member

CharlesBHoff - thats not even funny.

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

"70% of the people of Lebanon support Syria Troop."

That is a shitload of people supporting one troop.

5. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! I take offense to that. I train real hard all freaking day to be able shoot at unarmed woman and children. ill-trained my ass.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

When Lebanon have they cival war Syria kept thing from geting worst and the people of Lebanon ask Syria to sent in troop in the first place. Then Israel launch two illegal invasion of Lebanon to take over the country. The Shil'as freedom fighter liberate South Lebanon from the greed hand of Israel in 2000.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than well train troop can control his fireing by not being trigger happy.

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

"No god damned country in this world enjoys being invaded. NO country, absolutely NO country."

Well, if you've watched the American spinmasters of media output, called Fox News, you'ld quickly see that Iraqis love us being there. You see, all those roadside bombs are really just firecrackers, but since all muslims are illiterate they can't read the instructions.

But on the other hand, I'm not sure if I'ld like being dominlated. It sounds either sexual or related to dairy... or both, which can't be healthy.

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

FoxNew isnot really than news media outlet it than prongraphic tv network.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I never knew that... although I must admit that Bill O'Reilly is fucking bangin.

11. Solaris

Solaris New Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4346613.stm

Nearly one million people have gathered for an opposition rally in Beirut, officials say - a month after the death of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.
    The BBC's Kim Ghattas in Beirut says the crowds have turned the city centre into a sea of red, white and green - the colours of Lebanon's national flag.

The protest is against the continuing presence of Syrian forces in Lebanon.

Reports say it has surpassed recent pro-Syrian rallies organised by the Hezbollah guerrilla movement.

70% my ass. All the Druze, all the Christians and a pretty big majority of the Sunni Muslims in Lebanon want the Syrians to pack their bags, the sooner the better. The Syrians are only supported by the Shia Muslims with their Hizbullah thugs.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It was only 800,000 people not one million and 500,000 people march in support of Syrian. Hezbolliah stand than very good change of winning than huge majerity of the Parliament seat in the next election. The anti_Syrian leader are paid for and sold they people out to the CIA.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

there still seems to be a discrepency of 300,000 people charlie.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hez party which is than Islamist party will gain than majerity of seat in the next election than they will form tham col governerment with the Sunnie Muslim.

15. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Charles, what's the going rate on the satellite fees to get Iraqi news anyway? P.S of this sentence: You disgust me.

That was a serious question^^^ because you're not getting a fraction of the picture in Lebanon. IF you had, you would know that something like 1 million people (not sure to the number but...), HALF THE PEOPLE (fact) in Beirut (far more than 100,000) and celebrated. You're figures one 5 million marching for Syria are wrong and we need a reliable media source. Anyway Syria 'helped', then occupied, then assassinated ex-politicians. Apart from that your logic functions are retarded as Zxbyte highlighted.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Got new to you there is no evidence that Syria murber that former PM. First it wouldnot service they interest at all. Mostly likely Israel and America was behind this.. The SECOND DEPARTMENT is well know for they non-viol way. It only murder one man in Pakistian who was than military dicitor not well like by the people who want to nuclear weapons against his own people to murder Benazir Bhutto. We aid the military in Pakistian in they plot against him.

17. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

But...it doesn't interest Israel or America to kill him either...

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

To blame Syria for it.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Do you think Americans really jack off thinking about what poor middle eastern countries they can frame?

20. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

That I do not doubt blinky. :p

Our Host!