4 simple questions:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by masCh, Sep 11, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. masCh

masCh New Member

1) Why is my beauty now 6 instead of 8 (humans start at :cool:. The color for beauty is red. I removed all my equipments, disbanded all my followers, even checked the blessings/curses tab and there was only a good bless by the arbalah person I think. Does beauty decrease over time or something? Now every shopkeeper is Suspicious of me hehe.

2) I left Jayna at Tarant for about 1 week game time, I came back she was gone. I went into the Inns and pubs and she's not around. Where could she be? I need to find her because she has my rifles and such and I only just raised my gunsmithing. =)

3) Is there a way to get Magnus to read found schematics? I dont feel like investing points on Mechanical when Magnus is already good at that.

4) Where can you find those tech manuals I've been hearing about on this forum?

2. Wookie7

Wookie7 New Member

1) Do you have any scars? It's a tab in your journal.

2) Check back at her house. Most followers I've left usually head back home after a certain length of time.

3) I don't think so, but I don't know for sure. I haven't been able to get him to.

4) At the university booksellers. Just head up to the university (a long run through Tarant); the bookseller is in one of those buildings.

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

1) Check your injuries from your log book if you have the scars.
    2) Back at her house.
    3) No.
    4) Tarant University. North of Tarant.

4. masCh

masCh New Member

Yea thanks for the replies =)

Holy shit am I ugly hehe, scars here and there. Is there a doctor somewhere I can get these healed? It suggests that they can be treated.

Its too bad Magnus cant learn schematics, oh well time to buy some Mechanical tech manuals then.

5. Mr. Nicotine

Mr. Nicotine New Member

Healing Scars

Yep they can be fixed. I only got uglified once or twice early on, and found that Doc Roberts in shrouded Hills could heal me.

I'm guessing that healers will also give the dialogue option for Healing through use of the skill.

(I don't know if this means that a character with healing skill can fix these scars themselves, but if the game is anything like the Fallout series, I would venture a guess that they could. Can anyone clarify this?)

6. Blackwolf

Blackwolf New Member

Aye, you can fix your own scars with heal(not sure with the major healing spell) But only on a critical success I think. (and with healing mastery you get critical success 100% of the time)

7. Three_Man

Three_Man New Member

Virgil healed my scars magikally

Our Host!