11 year old boy rapes 76 years old woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mathboy, Sep 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yeah, I felt I needed a counterweight. He can't be that stupid though, he's got excellent grades in maths you know...

I bet he's an idiot savant! :-o

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

hmm, he might just be scosialistically dumb....

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This before even going to court. That why you can appeal to the court. They find that 90 % of the people is happy with this way. Paper arenot even file with a court at first. All agreement must be forward to the court so a judge can see it they meet canada legal standard in cival matter. Than judge can rewiev afew hundred in one day.

In divorse cases they usally reach a better decison than a court judge. In than case where than Jewish man almost beat his wife to death the jewish court granted the divorse under jewish law but forward a restect to the state court to grant than wit of protect as the jewish court have no power to do so in New York State.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, that's before you go to court to. That's why they say "out" of court. It means they aren't in court.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In America out of court settlement mean they settle the case while the trail is still under way or just before the trail is started.

NYC is alot better now than it was in the 1960's,1970's, 1980's, and most of the 1990's. First it alway was funny when polictian ran for DA they alway said they would never plead bargain no matter what , they where force into plead bargaining for the system to work. Half of 250,000 people arrest every year durning these peroid where whores. Many police chief want autherity from the state to decriminize prostition as than non-virold crime so the police can go ather the more damageous criminal. The head of the State legrate comm on crime(his daughter was rape and murder) was understand of NYC problem and he was from than rural area of NYS, almost all Up state polit didnot want NYC to solves this problem how else can they use NYC as sin city to run for office. Finality as NYC was slowlying heading for anarthity some people went to federal court to ask the Judge to declare NYC as than lawless city than have the US Army call in on a permant basely to partrol NYC. The judge was ready to do so when he called up the hight court and the hight court told him to hold off for awhile. The Chief Judge of the hight court went to see the president than told him it the problem of NYC isnot being work on the Hight Court will declare the City than lawless area. The president called up the governor than told him he need to solved the crime problem in NYC in no uncertain term. Then the governor told the state legrative that they must do something to really solved the crime problem in NYC.

The State while the city court to try the criminal on NYC law which are almost the same instead of state law which meant than other 30,000 cases can be handle per year, gave the city the power to decriminalisz certain non-virolent crime during the crise which enable then to reduce the arrest for penoly down to 40,000 per year which meant than greater change of these thug being put on trail than found guiely than put away for 30 or 40 years which make the city than better place for all.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

*looks around to see where this brief synopsis on the NYC justice system came from

7. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Your posts are always a pleasant surprise Charles.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The area around NYC knew about the problum NYC have with crime due to the spill out effect of criminal leaveing the city to commit criminal act and return to the saftly of the city.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So if nyc is such a damned dangerous place, how can you then return to the safety of the city? That's a contradiction. You must be a flip-flopper. And if you flip flop about this, you must flip flop on everything. You say your an American, but you're really a fucking red aren't you? TELL THE TRUTH VLADMIR, YOU CAN'T DENY IT!

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They are return to they base where they where petty safe from police arrest. There is nothing wrong with change your mind when new fact appear. Remember the British PM who at Murich gave Hilter what he want.
    It turn out the Military ask him to apprease Hilter as the Britch Military was
    not readly to fight Germany yet.

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Charles, you are so wrong about so many things.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You are than total dumd ass, first sionce you never live around NYC in the time period you know nothing. Police Department where worry since these thug rarely use a car to do they crime it was impossible to track down where they live easly. Even it you found out where they live only the State Police or city police have the power to arrest then In NYC there where only at most 30 to 50 State Police Officer overwork, and the NYC police have they hand fill with no spare hand to spare to arrest then. If than policeman from my country where I live make than arrest in NYC without the State Police and NYC Police approval than brought then back to our country for trail and that fact came out durning the trail the judge would halt legal action than declare that arrest illegal than set then free and in NY State than Judge can dismiss than case on his own an once dismiss it is almost impossible to reopen again. That why DA in the area around NYC told they police not to these type of arrest. Than Catch 69 case. It they could arrest then in they area fine. These where no widespead use of cellar phone(I donot think they exsit yet) police work was slow in get to than crime scence far from the beaten path.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

He can't be "wrong" If I ask you whats 10 times 10 and you tell me that cookies are solely responsible for the obesity epidemic in America, you're not "wrong"

14. mathboy

mathboy New Member

But he could be "wrong about so many things", sleekies post is maybe just aimed at charles normal propaganda.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Normally I support charles (tenatively) but lately he's just been flabbergasting.

17. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

They remoed Unknown Wor(l)ds

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

:cry: :cry: :cry: I liked my thread, vi fortsätter här va?, just kidding.

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

"Multiculturalism is a weapon of revenge for those who have failed to succeed in our society" - Rush Limbaugh

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So diversity is a bad thing? Wow, I never knew that was the case, being that we live in the "melting pot."

Our Host!