11 year old boy rapes 76 years old woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mathboy, Sep 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

As dictated by the Koran, and mandated by Allah.

2. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Ahh, yes by than Allah. And then be sued for million of than dollars for showing than crap on public telecvision.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Who was it whose name begins with an S and posted a picture of themself, and Sigrud expressed his admiration? Then again, it probably wasn't Solaris. Hmmm...

And Charles, I have always found that the dick itself doesn't feel pain anymore acutely than another part of your body. The balls though...sac whacking is funny, yet terrible. The pain delay is the worst part of it, apart from the crippling pain that is.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I'm confused...

What made you post this jarinor? And what the heck are you talking about?

6. mathboy

mathboy New Member

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Not the Koran my own idear. First send than kid 9 year old to reform school or than adult pirson will only make him worst when he learn from harden criminal. First he cause pain to that elder woman so he must suffer
    pain too. What he did isnot than minor childish prank like writen on than person house with clark I hate you lady or something like that. Than it isnot shoplift than candy bar.

8. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Yes, that's it. I'd forgotten about that...

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This happen to one of my white grandmother liveing in the South Bronze New York City better know as the War Zone, she was 86 year old and didnot have sex since 1968 when her hushand die.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Yeah, it was Silvara. Speaking of pictures: [​IMG]

11. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

you asked your grandmother taht? or are you just assuming?

*shudders*

12. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Hahahaha! That's a classic. You know that crack-barrel on you right shoulder? Would that be a New England Firearms/H&R? I have one just like it. It's a good gun.

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Wow, you look like a real man...

I bet your favorite song is like, Fuel (by metallica) or something.

I bet you like slipknot. Or hatebreed.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Thanks. I thought so.
    Yes it is. It's a 12-guage (don't use anything smaller) and I love it. I need to get a back/foresight kit for it, so I can use it shoot slugs with. Either way, it kicks a hell of a lot harder than my dad's Mossberg 500 (the pump-action on my left shoulder), even though they are the same bore size.

Wow, that was predictable.

Since I'm quite clearly wearing a Zao t-shirt, I think you should be able to figure that no, I don't like "Fuel" (but I love oldskool Metallica), Hatebreed, or Slipknot. To tell you the truth, I have never listened to Hatebreed, ever, and only have heard one Slipknot song, and found it desperately lacking.

Ultimately, you are an ignorant dick, and you know it's a great picture.

15. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

The one I have is just a puny 20-guage, but it kicks noticeable harder than my others. I think I'm going to take a picture of every gun I have an post it.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Oh, you negro, now I have to join that forum. At least you gave me some credit. The thing is, that picture wasn't supposed to be serious. I mean, I think it's a good picture of me, as far as reproducing what I actually look like (I'm not photogenic at all), and the pose is cool because it's from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

They fucked your mom last night. No, seriously, they are an excellent hardcore (or perhaps metalcore) band that is very popular within the hard music circles. I guess you're not in that circle.

18. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Dude, you should never post someone else's picture in another forum like that. I know there's nothing the person can do about it, but it's just plain rude.

And that's the quearest forum I've ever seen!

19. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

True, but it's cool, what do I give a fuck about them anyway? I just want to clarify a few things, since it's not fair for them to talk shit about me when I'm not there. I'm sure they'd welcome the chance to flame me anyway.
    I recently joined the intellectualwhores.com forum under the pseudonym Gianni Draco (yes, it sounds like Donnie Darko if pronounced correctly, that was not planned and only increases the overall coolness), and I used that picture for my avatar. It's working well so far. I suggest you both (Sleek and Matah) go on over there and check it out. It's an interesting forum, and the Ladder Theory makes alot of sense.

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Haha, you took the picture down.

Matah, these are the chances you take. This Information Highway might be Super, but its still a highway.

So...

Be ready for a few accidents...

bitch...

And no, I'm not really into Metalcore, Speedcore, or Penile-Compensation-Core, but I am into Grindcore.

Our Host!