It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aries Shion, Oct 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverKing

SilverKing New Member

yea, some of those people aren't half-bad looking, namely the two girls immediately beside you. Matah, what is that gun your holding in your hand? I know it's a gun (the one hanging at your side), but it looks like a cross between a long-barreled pistol and a chopped rifle. I don't know why, but it vaguely reminds me of an uzi, meh, maybe I'm just too tired.

2. Stuart

Stuart New Member

[​IMG]
    And this would be me
    I'm on my way to my ex-gfs wedding. =)

-Stuart[/img]

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

No, that would happen to be a sword. Edit: Ever seen one? I'd like to see one sticking halfway though your gut. Just joking.

5. Stuart

Stuart New Member

No thanks, it's very kind of you to offer, but I really don't play that side of the field.
    But don't worry, I'm sure you'll find yourself some guy that you can live happily with to the end of your days.

;p

-Stuart

6. NobleKnight

NobleKnight New Member

I'm now the official image hoster for the House of Lords

This is Herald....sorry if it's bad quality, but I had to edit it with a program I evedently had (never saw it before, it just showed up when I opened the file....) sorry for the poor resilution

[​IMG]

hope it works this time...

7. Herald

Herald New Member

Oooh, that's one ugly dude. Oh wait, it's me :-o . I can say one thing though, i had just driven 10 miles with my bike to pick up something at a friends, so my hair is totally messed up :( . And the pic is taken by my lil' sister who obviously has no clue about how to make nice picture. Oh and the program is Zoombrowser X or something like that, that's the only program that works with our digital camera. But still, you must all feel happy now you've seen me :) .

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    NobleKnight, all your pics are down again. Are you editing the site, or is there a problem with your ftp? Your pics keep going on and off you know :) .

Couldn't agree more! :thumbup:

(I saw it when it was working)

No kidding? I guess that figures...

9. NobleKnight

NobleKnight New Member

They seem to be working now....

They might go down for a few minutes every so often....

...my webhost has a backup/upgrade fetish.....

10. Herald

Herald New Member

Hey, that's not quoted correctly!! I ain't no zombie, i was just dead-tired. And even so, i bet i still look better then you :)

11. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

wifey can't figure out how to post a pic. Will try to fiddle with site so I can post a link of the form I call me :p

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Here's a picture of me breathing fire. Is it awsome, or what? I'm the guy in the foreground with the white tank top. The other two are my freind Jonas and my brother-in-law Greg. We do this fairly regularly.
    [​IMG]

13. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Nice pic! It's a bit too large, though...

14. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

What picture?? My links aren't working right now but I don't even get an empty box with a little piece of paper with a red "X" on it like I do with the previous page. ERGH! I HATE YOU MICROSOFT!!!

15. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Well, I have Microsoft and I get a rather large picture of three guys spitting on fire - or al least that's what it looks like. What do you get?

16. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

It's working, now. Before, I got a blank spot where there SHOULD have been an empty box with a little piece of paper with a red "X" on it. Then I fired up my Mozilla browser and was able to see the picture. I came back to IE and refreshed and the picture popped up there, too. Maybe its my ISP screwing with me, somehow?? I really don't know at this point, but I'm sure that Microsoft has SOMETHING to do with it and I hate them vehemently for it.

On a side note, you should take some fashion tips from your brother, Sig, if that is him standing in the back wearing orange.

17. Canis

Canis New Member

He's storing it at a site that can evidently handle only so much traffic at one time. Half the time I get the picture (which I promptly stop loading, it's so freakin big) and half the time I get a broken image indicator. If I try to load the image by itself I get a connection refused error.

So it's not you, it's them. And I still haven't seen the picture, because I'm unwilling to spend more than five minutes downloading it. :)

18. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

If anyone wants a pic posted but doesn't have anywhere to upload it they can send it over to me...

19. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Sorry, it is a bit too large. I can post a smaller version instead, if the poweful ones want me too.

The guy in orange is my brother-in-law. If I took fashion tips from him, I'd dress like a hardcore punk, but since I'm not a punk, but rather a metalhead, I can't do that. And the clothes I was wearing were just crap I wear when I don't want to get my nice stuff messy. I don't generally prance around in a wife-beater and khakis. I think I'll post a more normal picture of me, since you can't really even see my face.

20. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Go right ahead Sig, but that flaming flame ball trio is hot stuff.

Good work man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!