It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aries Shion, Oct 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

Ha ha!! Solaris is a rent-a-cop!!! sorry, had to say that, anyway... here's my ugly mug: [​IMG] by the way... this picture is from HomeComing, one of my school's formal dances... this was taken by my dad's digital camera, I've got one of me and my two gfs, but I have no scanner, sorry.[/img]

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    [​IMG]

I take it that it was this picture you meant to show, mr Thorn?

Oh, so you're like a bodyguard Solaris? Cool... time to wreak havoc in Isreal I guess :D

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Might as well throw in another one of mine.
    [​IMG]
    Two notes about that picture, the cig was supposed to make me look like a tough guy,(I don't smoke) the picture failed miserably and that's not considering the old hags in the back. :)

They already have enough havoc there.

Spaminister? Weren't you banned Matt?

4. Settler

Settler Member

[edit] - The link's not working, I'll post it again in a new reply when it's back up.

5. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

Thank you Dark, it's good to know I've still got a little respect in these forums, oh, and Jinxed: I expected you (well, more Jar than you but...) to be more of a pot-bellied retired guy who ran a forum like this in his spare tyme, not a fairly young, uuh... taxi driver? what DO you do for a job? and who are the elderly people in the back? Oh, and your attempt to make yourself look masculine rather makes the old man in the back look masculine, and you... um... trying to hard? relax, be the bad-ass to impress chicks, not a bunch of (FREAKS) people in a forum.

6. Canis

Canis New Member

Considering the amount of time I spend on this forum I almost feel obligated to post a pic, even though it's not normally something I would consider doing. So here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/loungemeister/horror.html

I'm having a bad hair day and I appear to be arguing with the photographer, but it's the best picture I've got. You do NOT want to see my driver's license.

So, that's me. The one on the left. Make of it what you will.

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I doubt anyone here respects you much- why should they after all? You most certainly haven't earned it. And just because some one posts on an online forum doesn't make them fat, ugly and/or old. I think that the Jinxor is positively adorable. My picture, on the other hand, is absolutely confidentail.

8. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

ok Snow, sorry for the mix up, let me explain myself: when I think of a moderator I naturally picture this old, overweight, balding man with a long beard sitting in front of his computer and looking at the forum. it doesn't apply to you because I know your female, but that's just my generic moderator mental image. I now know what Jinxed looks like, so that's what comes to mind, what comes to mind when I think of you is a girl who looks to be around 16-20, long brown hair with blue eyes, sitting in front of a computer.

[edit] whoa! Canis! I just looked at your pic!! I didn't know you were a girl! (no offense) :/ by the way, how old are you? (To Canis and Snow)[/edit]

9. Dark Elf

Media:
    Settler, do I have serious problems with my browser or is the link to your picture broken? I can't see anything here at the forum, and when I took the address and tried looking on it in my browser, I got a message like this:

Not Found
    The requested URL /stuff/settler2.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Oh, and Canis... (why don't we have a blushing emoticon?)

10. Settler

Settler Member

Yeah, I noticed that...I guess the problem's at NobleKnight's end, then - I've contacted him about it. I'll re-post it in a new reply when it's fixed...

11. NobleKnight

NobleKnight New Member

it's working now...still don't know what happened....

12. Dark Elf

Media:
    EDIT: I'm bandwith friendly :) . The picture now resides a few posts down.

13. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

[​IMG]
    That's me during a Civil War Reanactment.

14. Settler

Settler Member

Thanks guys, I'll just slap it up here...

[mercilessly copied]

Here's one with some friends from a week or two ago...it's the most recent one I have.

I'm the one on the far left, and the guy second from the right is Mr. Wolf's older brother. Small world, eh?

[/mercilessly copied]

[​IMG]

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

You should've included the rest of that tent on there Mutah, at least the computer would be visible.

Spam, why would a moderator be old, baldy, fat and with a beard? I understand why you would think about a nice chick because that's your hormones, but what's up with that old hag thing?

Is this thread for fun or a dating game? It is nice to see how the forum users look like but please make an effort in posting something either funny (if you're a guy) or something cute. (if you're a girl) ;)

16. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yeah I probly should have. That was a joke right?

17. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Darn Cannis, not only does my dog want to meet your dog, but now I want to meet you.

For everyone else, I am 5' 10", grey haired, looking 60 in the eyeteeth, always fighting flab, & hunting for a photo recent enough that the hair is no longer black. And I went gray early!

18. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

Jinxed. I think you now understand where I get my views, and while Shady may not be a moderator or Admin, he sure as hell as been here for ages (I myself have been here since August of this year).

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's a good thing you specified that, otherwise I might have been confused.

I really wish I knew where it was on this computer...not so that I could post it here of course. Absolutely not.

Everyone in Matt's picture is also really ugly. Christ, the four of them must have been so desperate.

Also, to everyone who was posting pictures - unless you own the webspace, only provide a link to the picture. Websites hate it when you steal their bandwidth, which is what you're doing when you provide a direct link to the picture.

I would have used more technically correct terms, but I can't remember what they are. I will once I get off the computer though.

20. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Who's your friend on the right? :pacman: :hump:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!