Too many gross pictures about

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Nov 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Since you all are intent on out posting each other in the gross pictures front, I thought it would be good to post something nice. I obviously have way more sense than you all, because I not only didn't look at any of those nasty pictures, but I found some good ones. Anyway, I found this girl Lujan Fernandez- don't ask me who she is, I just thought she was pretty. You're welcome you ungrateful turds. There isn't a poll because I'm lazy, so you can just say what you think about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Ok so I will just say (once again) that I love our pretty girl moderator. You look really good in those pics Snowie. :)

3. Settler

Settler Member

Congrats on being staff now, Dragoon - what are you doing, and when did it happen?

Oh, and thanks, Snow :) ...

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Thanks, nice change of subject. The last pic is the most interesting one, but you keep picking pretty girls with not enough flesh for curves. I have gotten bruses off hip bones like that. Really.

Try looking for some Marilyn things, Perhaps Elizabeth Taylor before she turned 30. The next time I see my mom, I'll see if I can copy her Marline Detrich collection.

I too will take warnings that some links are too gross to open.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I think I should like to have sex with her.

6. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Yeah I completely forgot about her. She's in the swimsuit issue I had(Probably still have at the bottom of a stack somewhere) like a couple years back. And I think two of those pictures are from it.

I should like go dig that up *nod nod*

We're so ungrateful now, but what would we really be doing without snowmanes pictures. Probably jerking off to rocks that look like boobs or Retard's barnyard stories.

EDIT: Speaking of Retard where has the big guy been lately? I hope we didn't scare him off with all this new admin power going around.

7. Settler

Settler Member

8. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

We thank you immensely snow! While I myself didn't look at those nasty pics, I passed'em on to friends (via links :D ) and managed to gross a good numba of ppl out. Thanks to those of you who posted gross pics (pain4 worked really well)! :lol: Oh, and while Lujan is very skinny, do me a favor: don't post "thick" models on... they just aren't pretty.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'd bone that Lujan Fernandez, even though her first name is Lujan.

11. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Snow, you are, as usual, the greatest being to ever post anything on this board.
    You just keep photos this good coming.

12. Herald

Herald New Member

Oh you male chauvinist pigs. You should like those pics because they're arty and all, not because it shows some flesh.... Ok, i'm not fooling anyone, i can tell. :D Seriously I really liked those, keep 'em coming, although my buddies send me enough of that kind of pics to fill the whole forum. It's weird though that a GIRL is posting pics of other girls... Is there something i don't know about our pretty girl mod yet? *wink wink*
    (Sorry for that vulgarity Snowmane, i won't do that again :) )

13. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

[drool]Noooo, it's sexy... :)[/drool]

There's news in the News :). I'm basically a NewsMan, but perhaps I'll get to click the ban button in about 100 years. Oh btw I have to tell you it's awesome to see so many new buttons. Tempting...

14. Stuart

Stuart New Member

So tell us, what does the admin screen and all the new buttons look like?

-Stuart

15. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Looks powerful :) There're delete, edit, move and other interesting (and secret ;) ) buttons here.

Oh and we have a special board with pics of our female members under the shower, sooo envy me ;)

16. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Hehe, great pics Snow, great pics. It's been a while since last time you made a thread like this. Please, keep 'em coming. :)

Good thing that I remembered to cover the keyboard before looking at the pics. Those things doesn't resist drool well...

17. Rane

Rane New Member

Woah, nice pics Snowmane ... :)

Its waaaaaaaay better than throwing up over a girl shitting herself in a bathtub (I am scarred for life)

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

<drip> ahhhhhhhhhh!

Wow, thanks snowie. thats the most fun i've had with my web browser in a dog's age! whatever that means.

19. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

snowy my wife thanks you for having more sense than the other blockheads around here. I too wish to thank you-pics of a hot woman 9/10 undressed that I can look at and the wifey don't get jealous.

Please keep em coming!!! :)

20. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I'd call Lujan beautiful, but not sexy. Sorry, but visible ribs and hip bones just aren't attractive in my Italian eyes. I need signoras with a little more substance. Who says curvy hips are out of style? A nice rack and rear do wonders for any woman. But then again, I think I'd still take Lujan, being as allupato as I am right now, albiet self-inflicted. But seriously, what's a Latina chick without curves?

Our Host!