BLOODY HELL!!!!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by NobleKnight, Oct 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Or the Temporal Crusher on the Isle of Despair. That would be fun.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Or you could use drain will then Dom will to nab a patriarch. I have a question, if you dom will something with 20 wp using drain will, then let off the drain will, does the dom will get canceled?

3. Susano

Susano New Member

o_O
    Youre evil!

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

All the mental spells are resisted by WP. But if it works, your question is answered in the programing. Does he check again after the Drain is dropped? If he does, you loose him. The big question is, if it works, & you Reflection Shield him, Does he break mind controll after the spells are all canceled? Hmmmm... must check this whole concept.

5. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

[scheming]you could make an entire spell collage outta this!!
    Level 1: Vorpal Pig
    Level 2: Vorpal Sheep
    Level 3: Vorpal Bunny
    Level 4: Vorpal Cow
    Level 5: Vorpal Blinding Dragon (can't remember name of it, the one that you have to take a pic of for the guy in the RoseBourgh Inn)

How's that? and what about that Dragon? that thing would be a REALLY deadly enemy.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Hmmm... instead of a new magic school you might think that Vorpal creatures should reside in one the lost spells of the summoning college, and that this spell would let you choose which animal to summon from a list (higher MA = more choices)

I'd rather go for a Vorpal Virgil any given day.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Vorpal Bunnies eh? I saw one once just south of the Lethe Wyvern Sighting. Luckily i only just cam into sight range of it and having heard of the deadly rabbits before, knew that it was best to run like hell in the opposite direction.

I also have a question. Where is the real Stillwater Giant. I have been all over the world and finished the game 3 times but have not seen it.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    I always meet it in random encounters near Stillwater - it's just a blue bunny when you meet it, you must attack it for it to turn into its' giant form (if you have good followers, they'll whine).

I believe doing the quest to trap the false blue bunny triggers this to happen.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I didn't plan on making any sort of new college, only more vorpal animals for you to fight in random encounters.

Good pooint, Shady, but if the Patriarch is simply immune to Drain Will, I won't s[end time looking up checks for it. I'll just settle for my Brute Fangs.

10. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

To see the genuine Stillwater Giant, you must give Myrth the fake pelt from the sideshow in Tarant and, on the first response admit you stole it there. Even if you bought it.

11. Aleron_Kenshin

Aleron_Kenshin New Member

Ahhh the vorpal bunny! I never have ran into one in the wild,but with some weapon I found I could summon them! My purely mage character used some weapons magic (maybe a stillwater blade?) and summoned them. They were level 50 and with high intelligence( around eighteen ) I could summon 4 of them! How the enemies dead bodies piled up! So much fun. Anyone else have the joy of 4 vorpal bunnies tearing apart monsters and people?

12. Dark Elf

Media:
    Correct on that. It's the Stillwater blade. What creatures you summon depends on your magickal aptitude. A maxed out aptitude will allow you to summon vorpal bunnies :)

Just to clarify things for you - every four points of intelligence adds a new spell slot, ie you will be able to maintain one additional spell.

So with 20 Int, that's 5 vorpal bunnies! :-o

Those creatures really are insane.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Aleron_Kenshin! :wavey:

Our Host!