Shopping! :giggle:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canis, Oct 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

These pics are old. However, I'm going to write a book about a mind controling e-mail virus. The main plot is about everyone receiving an utterly disgusting picture¹ in their morning e-mail. mind controlling them all as they turn into mindless zombies.

¹Far worse than the disney pics posted in this thread.

2. Rane

Rane New Member

WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT LINK ? WHY OH WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT LINK ? :cry:

That has to be the most disturbing, disgusting, horrific thing I have EVER laid eyes on.

WHY DID I CLICK ON THAT LINK ?

(By the way there is also more sick material at www.rotten.com then open the Jenin Massacre section - I don't recommend it, but .... fuck it, do what you want)

3. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Rane said:
    I am now asking myself that same question. That link was so bad that I had to find something to cover my monitor just so I could close the page. All the while doing so so as to avoid looking at, glimpsing, viewing, having peripheral recognition of, or otherwise seeing the page! This time however my wife refused to look.

What the hell is wrong with people? What could be so seriously wrong with someone that would be able to do those pics? And what is wrong with the people that found the sites? I mean, what where you doing or looking for that you found a link/page like that? If a someone showed it to you, why did you have to share those images(which are now horribly scarred into my retinas) with us?

Those are things that no person should ever have to view. However, I believe that our gov't. could get some use out of them as interrogation tools! :lol: :cry:

to anyone reading this thread: Please remember that curiosity killed the cat. (and so can viewing the links in this thread-or at least blind you)

4. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

yea, I only saw about inch of that, but it was enough to leave me feeling sick for nearly an hour. Thanks to who-ever posted that, I'm now gonna give the link to all my friends. :D

5. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Great. Seems like this thread is becoming a competition for The Most Disgusting Picture Ever. Say, isn't there a way of putting some kind of warning on this topic so that people know they shouldn't click on any link here (if they value their mental health, that is)? I at least managed to contain my curiosity - the goatse and half the Tubgirl were more than enough. But there is a very strong temptation to click on those links - particularly if people tell you not to.

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

First, as usual, this is all Sleek's fault, he started the disgusting image thing.

His post was also the only one that did not make it abundantly clear that you should NOT click on the link.

So, let us migrate back to the nifty stuff that Canis bought with her tattoo money and tattoos.

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

8. Settler

Settler Member

Hmmm...I haven't clicked on any links, or even read the first page, but is rotten.com the one with the infamous "Meat Grinder" pic, and the one with half the guy's face blown off (blatantly edited, but still quite off-putting)? I haven't looked at Meat Grinder, on my friend's advice...

9. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

10. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

please that was nothing http://klerck.org/pain4.jpg

if this was in a biggeer format, i really would have night mares for 500 years

:puke:

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

GOD DAMMIT YOU ASSHOLES, LET'S GET OFF THE TOPIC OF DISGUSTING THINGS YOU FIND ONLINE! LET'S MOVE TO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, LIKE AMAZZINGLY SEXY THING YOU FIND ONLINE, LIKE CANIS' TATOO.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot to mention. My dad's a tatoo artist in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. :)

12. Canis

Canis New Member

Well, as my tattoo is still in the oh-so-attractive scabby/flakey stage, I'm definitely keeping it as far away from cameras as possible for now. So we might as well continue the gross-out theme. :D

In that spirit, here's my perennial favorite, Bet I can put you off piercings! Posted it once before here, but I think my overly long warning, well, put some people off it. Click! You know you want to!

Schweeeeeeeeet.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Hmmmmm.... very interesting. I always wanted to know what it felt like to have your balls tie themselves into a knot.

14. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

I recalll looking at that when you posted it before, and due to a desire to save my self from that nut-scaring sight, I'm not gonna look at it again. It's very disgusting Canis, I'll hand you that... can anybody top it?

15. Canis

Canis New Member

:high five:

Personally I find those piercings gone awry more humorous than disgusting, but it's probably just a mood I'm in. Tubgirl currently has my vote, and nothing haunts my nightmares quite like Terry Jones's (I think) barfing, exploding fat man from Monty Python's Meaning of Life. :shudder: To this day, because of that movie, I have avoided watching Terry Gilliam's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas because it too has a notorious puke scene.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, for whoever was wondering where all the pics came from, Something Awful tends to find most of them, and then pass them on to the rest of you poor, unsuspecting suckers.

Spaminister, aka Matt_Thorn, aka Silvio-Arjunza, say goodbye to the nice people here again, because I'm banning your ass again. What on earth made you think you could come back?

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Aw Jar that's so mean...it's not like he posted 23 times in one day is it?

Can't you just lock him in a room with tubgirl for a few hours?

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

personally the most disgusting/hilarious thing i've ever seen on the intrarweb was www.goatse.cx DO NOT GO THERE, the last time i looked at that picture i suffered major kidney damage and almost died from internal bleeding. i believe there is a version of that picture somewhere on somethingawful.com thats just a flash of that pi but with prime numbers flying out of the "opening," and that would have to be the most bizarre thing i've ever seen as well...

its surprising how much evil can come from one url...

19. Herald

Herald New Member

Hmm, maybe it's just me, but i really can't tell what the pic is about :-? . It looks like a weirdly carved pumpkin to me :lol: . But whatever it is, don't tell, because all the previous pics where just disgusting(on top of that my uncle who was visiting us just walked in... he now thinks i'm somehow mentally disabled)

Ps: my uncle does have a point if you think about it :)

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

holy shit! they changed the picture!
    that is the single funniest jackolantern i've ever seen though, goatse.cx what will you think of next?
    wow, hopefully they'll change it back and you'll be able to see what it really is...

Our Host!