Transport

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Rane, Oct 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Spaminister

Spaminister New Member

Great discussion with nice pics? Silvara, what is this? and how do I find it? or was that a joke, and I just made myself into an ass?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

You know , The Return of the King is coming out on December 20. I can't wait. How about you?

4. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

It's coming out on the 17th up here in the great state of New York. So I guess it just sucks to be you southern folk....oh wait, you guys have less gun-control. Damnit! Foiled again!

I need to move to Arizona. It's suggested that every citizen of that state own a gun. And in Montana you can shoot anybody that attempts to pass an electrified or board fence (why not just any kind of fence, I don't know) onto your property.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yeah, I'm also looking forward to it. The Lord Of The Rings movies has impressed me so far, and I've no doubts that the third part will do that as well - especially when I consider that I liked the 3rd book best.

I've got to see No1 and No2 before I see No3 though. My damn memory needs refreshing. Good marketing strategy that. Make all the films ready first and then release them one year apart so that people have to buy the films and see them to refresh their memory before seeing the next film.

Of course, that's why I make good use of the Internet. :D

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yeah, me too. If I haven't seen a movie in a while, and I see it again, it's like watching it all over again. One day once I've bought The Return of the King: The Extended Edition, I'll watch them all in one day.

7. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

i cant wait for it to come either, and i will watch it the 17, even thog its only room for 150 ppl in our cinema, and here is only 6500 ppl in my whole town wohoo. [GOD I'M LUCKY]

8. Silvara

Silvara New Member

So being able to shoot up people (whatever the reason) is supposed to be fun? :/

9. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Woops! I meant December 17, and yes, It rules to be a southern folk. I think everybody should have a gun. People kill people, not guns. If someone were to take away everybodies guns, crime would shoot up, because of criminals knowing the people they rob can't defend themselves. You remember that, Yank.

10. Silvara

Silvara New Member

While that often-quoted statement is somewhat true, it doesn't help much to let anyone access without restrictions such an efficient tool to do so.

11. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

It doesn't matter if it's a gun, knife, or whatever. If someone has they're mind set on killing somebody, they'll find a way.

12. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Maybe, but guns make it a lot easier to kill people. I mean, none of the attacks on presidents you Americans seem to have more than other countries could have been committed with a knife, for example. With that kind of excuse, you could let anyone have a bomb.

13. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

So, Whudda ya gonna do about it? I'm not letting no Liberal politition tell me how to run my life. If they wanna take away guns they're gonna have all the South to deal with.EDIT: (and Sigurd)

14. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Hey, I was just trying to express my opinion on firearms. I never told you to chuck yours away. I'm not an American anyway, so I have no say in it.

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I'm not saying it would be fun. Why does everybody seem to think that I am some kind of crazy, ultraviolent sadist? My point is that the right to protect your property, to the death if need be, is a very good thing. I don't want some bastard doing shit knows what on my land. While I'm sure most states won't ever adopt such a drastic law, there could at least be laws that allow you to kill someone who illegally enters your home. If some dickless piece of shit is in my family's house trying to steal our possessions or rape my little sisters, I'm sure as hell not going to wait until the putanna pulls a gun on me. You can bet your ass I'll be unloading 12-guage buckshot into his chest.

Rock on, brother. Glad to find a kindred spirit. Here's one Yank that knows how the world works. I've often said that southerners and rednecks (not synonomous) are our only hope if the damn government turns communist. Who else will own plenty of guns and know how to use them?

16. Samwise

Samwise New Member

I'm a "yank" and I whole-heartedly agree with Matah on this one.

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

What part of the North are you from? And do you live in a rural or urban area? I was born and raised in the suburbs of New Jersey, but I moved to rural upstate New York fairly recently. I've always loved guns, but now I can just play with my shotgun more conveniently. The point is, there are plenty of rural "yanks" who are pro-gun and conservative, but it's just the pussy liberal bastards from the cities that get heard. Us suburban folk are usually mixed between the two. My nieghborhood leaned more towards conservatism. Not sure if the fact that almost everyone in that town was Italian had anything to do with it. Not all citifolk are libs however, since my best freind Chris from Queens is a hardcore conservative. He owns at least three pistols and has four blackbelts.

18. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Thank you! The Yank thing was a joke, you know back in the Civil war a a Yankee would say: "Hey, Johnny Reb!" Then the "Reb" would say back: " Yeah, Yank?" Then they would trade coffee and tobbacco. But, that's another story. I'm gald to know that there're Yankees out there who carry the same view on gun control as I do. Yes, protect the second Amendment, indeed. It was part of my signature, but I ran out of room for it. Right on, Brothers! MatahChuah respects you. (Samwise Gamgee, Sigurd)

19. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I knew you were joking, I just decided to continue using the term as it amused me. It's cool that you put the "Heritage not Hatred" line in your signature, because when I first saw it as it was earlier, I was worried briefly that you were one of those backward southerners who still hated black people and wanted the south to secede again. I can see now that you are luckily not. It's great when people are cool and understand how things should be.

20. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

It really angers me when people see a Confederate flag and they think it's a symbol of hatred. When people say it is politically incorrect is what makes me mad the most though. People just don't understand. ( I'm not talking about you.)

Our Host!