Possible to resurrect Princess Aria ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I have the following question:

Is it possible to resurrect princess Aria , when you find her dead at the stranded ship ?
    Cause that would be the hollywood-like happy-ending for that doomed romance.

Thanks in advance,
    L.

2. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Hey, uhhhhh...L., Why don't you create a username instead of just being a guest when you post.

3. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Princess Aria? Who is that and what shipwreck would that be?

-Stuart

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

You know, the quest you get from King Farad. Well , why don't you just try to ressurect her.

5. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Interesting idea. Gotta try it some time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    "Registration is not required to post here "

Thank you for your kind question.

L.

7. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Registration isn't required, but we're all friendly folks and we like to know who we're talking to so why not join the group? Still, you did bring up a really interesting question and it is something worth trying, just to see if it works. I don't think it will work to resurrect her because of the fact that they used a body that is a container, as opposed to a standard type body, for Princess Aria's corpse.

8. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Sheesh, Solaris! He doesn't have anything to lose! Sheesh, why didn't he try that in the first place!
    Just Forget it.

9. Icairus

Icairus New Member

You can't bring her back. Sorry, I tried that the first time I wound up down there. However, I did not have the quest, I was merely trying to figure out how to get to Caladon but for some reason was not getting on a boat.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the constructive replies. And the L. stands for Lannister. So now you know me better ;-)

@matahchuah: I have not yet obtained the ability to resurrect but i know that you can gain it later in the game. Thats why i asked here politely, cause i thought about doing the quest later on when i am able to resurrect aria.
    I don`t know about you but i was taught by my parents that if you are asked politely you should be polite and kind in return. But I suppose we both had different education.

Lannister

11. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Don't "sheesh" me. He asked a question that I myself was wondering about, just couldn't be bothered checking out because its one of those quests I almost never complete. What's so bad about it? What's the "sheesh?

12. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

What? Were you being serious or sarcastic? I was already pissed off when I typed that, so sorry if I offended anybody.

13. Corsarius

Corsarius New Member

Same story with Liam Cameron. No joy on the old Revitaliser.

14. Stuart

Stuart New Member

I considered summoning his spirit, but since I almost never play a mage, well...
    Besides since his body registrers as a container, I doubt it would actually work.

-Stuart

15. Corsarius

Corsarius New Member

you almost never play a mage? I flat out NEVER play one anymore. That doesn't stop you resurrecting someone. You just need to go buy a revitaliser from your nearest herbalist. The sucker weighs about 300, but it's nice to have on hand occasionally. If I can't make them myself, I'll buy them.

Our Host!