A message for Matt_Thorn, aka Silvio Arzunja

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Oct 11, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

This avatar wasn't supposed to insult, but be funny. Not all forced avatars need to be like that.

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

All avatars are 120x120 while that one is 200x155. Height doesn't really bother me but it is still too wide.

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Dragoon, did you notice that your the only person who truly cares? I mean seriously, it's just a picture, so maybe it alters the page by 1/4in, (if that) who cares? No one else is complaining. No one else minds. relax, and just let things slide. Oh, and by the way, I recall you saying in a post that I'm an idiot for disagreeing with your taste in chicks, and I don't dislike the way (whatever her name is) looks, she just isn't my favorite.

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Correction Dragoon, it's 120x93. I already shrunk it to size afterwards.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Matt's avatar should have an apostrophe in the "Can't". :)

Now THAT would be a funny avatar.

6. Silvio-Arjunza

Thanks DU, though that wasn't an idea for a display picture. Jinxed, how do you get my being a Troll outta the fact that I've been banned twice? I'm not green, I, unlike trolls happen to be fairly burn-resistant, I don't smell bad, (Old Spice all the way baby! :D :) :D ) I don't have a mohawk, I do throw axes, but I don't fight knights with them. So how do you get my being a troll?

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Let me answer that with another qoute:

That thread is here for everyone to see that I didn't call you an idiot but a homo (and not only I did that) which was nothing more but a joke to which you took great offense as you assumed it was serious.

Sorry Jinxed my browser simply loaded it from cache instead of refreshing it.

8. Silvio-Arjunza

actually, yu told that to me in a later string... though it's one I can't find at the moment, you said that I was wrong, and an idiot because I disliked your taste in chicks, which isn't allowed here. Jinxed DID make my avatar smaller, that was posted BEFORE it was shrunken to the size it is now. My point by mentioning Anna was to say I think she's hot, but I've seen better.

9. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You can't find it simply because I didn't say it. What I said was:

Which was nothing more but a joke regarding Snowie's form which she wrote on the previous page.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

A troll, for your information, is someone who deliberately stirs up a lot of trouble at a forum. It can be funny, it can be not, but either way it usually pisses off the people who frequent the targeted forum.

11. Silvio-Arjunza

Jar, why do you mock me about mis-reading jokes, when you just read one yourself? I am not green, overly hairy, or have a mohawk. I do not deliberately stir up trouble in a forum unless I feel I need to (ie: the BG forum). I am not a troll here, I am a... spam can. :) I emit stuff thats funny lookin, hard to understand, slimy, and burns well. I discovered something about spam: it, like pringles could use the following slogan: "Once you Pop the Fun don't Stop." * I think that while I may be a bit insane, I'm not horrible... I mean yea, I'm ugly, but at least I've got the guts to post my pic. :razz:

*For those of you who have never eaten spam: you have to "pop" the sides of the spam can to get the spam out. :)

12. xento

xento New Member

[​IMG]

13. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Unless you want to keep this thread as a warning example for new potential Matt_Thorns, I suggest that you strip it of it's current Sticky-status and let it slowly sink through the list of posts and die, or delete it altogether.

Oh, and Xento - that avatar rocks :lol: , too bad that the current placeholder have been banned. Oh well, there'll be more chances...

14. xento

xento New Member

Thanks. That comment makes all the effort worthwhile, anyway. :)

Our Host!