Username thingy-majigger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silvio-Arjunza, Oct 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

ok, I've got a question... how come there is a Username slot, yet you can't change your SN? I really want to... and I've mentioned that to Jinxed, but what's the point of that slot if you can't change it?! oh, and why do you people hate me so much?!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

To remind you each and every day of your folly.

To torment you, of course. Oh, and to rmind you each and every day of your folly.

Because it's fun to do so, you practically invite us to and you can't defend yourself.

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Thanks Jar, you've proven yourself to be true to what I believed: useless. But anyway, what'cha mean by "remind me each and every day of my folly" ? It doesn't torment me, I just find it pointless if it cannot be changed, so you're wrong in both regards. Sorry, Jar, but it was a nice attempt. No, I take that back, it wasn't a nice attempt, but at least you tried to create a good insult. Keep at it, maybe by the time you've worked your growing beer-belly off you'll be able to figure out a come-back for what I've just posted.

I AM A TOOL, WHO CAN'T SPELL OR WRITE CORRECTLY, AND JARINOR HAS TO FIX UP MY POSTS FOR ME TO MAKE THEM READABLE. PLEASE MOCK ME.

4. gargob

gargob New Member

Why not change get a new account people will not hate you because they don't know its you until we find out.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ask a stupid question, and I'll mock you with my answer.

This is why I don't like people with a limited vocabulary, so I have no option but to say that you'll understand when you're older. I can only hope that will get through to you.

If it's not bothering you, then why ask about it? Some people will tell you the only stupid question is one you don't ask, but you have single-handedly proved them wrong (and thus aided my cause - of course there are stupid questions that can be voiced aloud).

Good thing that I didn't actually insult you then. Otherwise, I'd feel insulted that you attempted to insult my insult. Which of course doesn't exist, so now you're the idiot who can't even understand what another person writes.

In other news, I will now be editing your post. I've told you I can't stand all those repetitive smilies, endless uses of "..." and your spelling of 'tyme'.

6. Silvio-Arjunza

then you're gonna have one helluva fun tyme.... cause I'm not changin my style... and btw, I wrote that half past 12, I had just finished an essay, and I was dead tired, so blow me. Why the fuck do you care how I spell my words? It's my choice on what to do.... just ignore it and move on with your pathetic little existance! oh, and I'll be editing my posts back, so fuck all yall.

I'M AN INDIVIDUAL WITH RIGHTS, AND YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You're so trying to win leadership in the Idiot King poll, ain't you?

8. Silvio-Arjunza

leadership? lol, hell no! I don't want leadership, I want respect, and if you guys keep givin me shit about how I spell and how I end things then I'm gonna keep spamming... and it'll grow into a VERY vicious cycle... and then this board will die...

I MAKE THREATS I CAN'T POSSIBLY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IN A DEMONSTRATION OF TEENAGE CONFIDENCE, INCOMPETENCE AND NAIVETY

9. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You're flattering yourself if you really think you can bring this board down - we already managed to survive a few crisises.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Lucky for me that I can delete your posts then, isn't it. Oh, and your threads.

Excuses, excuses. When will you come up with a good one? I didn't make you stay up that late, nor did I make you come to the forum and post.

Because I do, that's why.

And it's my choice to change what you do.

No, I quite enjoy being petty, because the minimal effort involved is more than worth seeing how pissed off you get for continually and deliberately ignoring forum rules and guidelines.

Then follow the rules and guidelines of the forum. Most people don't have a problem with them you know.

Oh, so you admit to deliberately breaking the forum rules? Well well well...

I'm sure dreams of doing that will comfort you at night after I ban your ass.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Am I the only one that has a hard-on? Grrrrr, Jinxed with mod powers....

:paranoid:

12. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Actually, due to the fact that this forum is Calis'* phpBB software, bandwidth, and domain; you, in the context of the forum have no rights whatsoever.

* I think - it could not be, it doesn't matter that much, it is someone's

13. Silvio-Arjunza

good point Ick, but I didn't write that, Jar did... he's editing huge letters into my posts, and what I said about the board wasn't a threat, it's fairly true... say Jar does this to another person who joins the board, and he scares'em away... theres one less person, and if some newbs see it happen and leave? you've lost even more... I personally don't mind Jar's being a spell corrector for me, as it does no damage to my posts... and while the huge letters are semi-annoying, considering I'm not typing them, who cares? it's just Jar expressing his desire to be young agian by expressing some of his demented feelings through the form of a 15 year old boy in the middle of puberty.

WHEN I LOSE ARGUMENTS, I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT WHAT I SAID. I ALSO HAVE DELUSIONS ABOUT HOW MUCH PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Ooooh, I wanna see what he edits into this one!

Dude, if you weren't so damn annoying no one would dislike you. I happen to think of the stuff you post is funny. Mind you, SOME of the stuff you post is funny. A very small percentage actually.

Jar, you wouldn't be tormenting people with your mod powers would you? No fair, I wanna play with him! Maybe when I'm older I'll get too :D .

Matt, or Silvio, or whatever the fuck you want us to call you. HoL is not dying. It doesn't matter if you leave, it doesn't matter if everyone leaves. I will stay. And I will talk to myself for the rest of eternity. You guys don't really realize, I am quite capable of entertaining myself for a very long time. I have so many split personalities, the boards will be more active then ever if they all get out. Say who the fuck is typing this? Who are all you mother fuckers? Where the fuck am I? AHHHHHH!

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Of course not, I would never use my powers to torment someone. I can't help it if unusual messages happen to make their way into Matt's posts.

Prove it!

You know, people have said that before. "Don't flame everyone, or they'll all go away and no one new will ever come!" You know what? The only people who left because of my flaming were over-sensitive rejects and/or fuckwits. The board is still here, people are still joining, and the weak have been successfully culled.

Of course, your threat was about spamming the board into oblivion, but then you have trouble with remembering exactly what a person said, including yourself.

You should know that I never flame someone without reason. If any newb sees me drive someone away, they're going to know exactly why I did it, and they're also going to know that it was because they repeatedly broke the rules and not a random demonstration of power.

I do find it annoying that I have to do it on occasion because you refuse to use proper English. Read the forum rules, fuckwit! They're right there under "Consolidated GD FAQ".

Obviously you, what with putting a disclaimer in your sig.

Yeah, that's right, you've hit the nail on the head. I've never seen a finer example of someone being as wrong as you are. Kudos on hitting that nail labelled "How to be Wrong" as hard and straight as it could possibly be done.

16. Settler

Settler Member

Jarinor, you wield the Great Spiked Cudgel Of Modship with prowess.

17. gargob

gargob New Member

I'm confused is Silvio-Arjunza = Matt Thorn
    If yes how was able to change his username.

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

<edit> oops... double post... jar since your goiung to crazy with your newfound mod powers may be you could delete this for me?

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

He didnt change his name, he just created a new account.
    <edit> wait... no he didnt i dont know why his name changed...

Personally, I try not to think of it as tormenting one person because he makes up for it by entertaining everyone else. :D :thumbup:

20. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

He would've lost his post count then and start from 0 posts.

Jar grreat job mocking that one, it'll almost be a shame should he get banned. Almost. :D

Our Host!