Help! Sogg is naked!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Trin, Oct 4, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Trin

Trin New Member

What in the world do I do? I can replace the clothing for Virgil because pretty much anything fits him, but I can't find anything that fits Sogg. He's currently suspicious of me, to boot (only 37. eek.) - heeeelp!

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

you could definitly find some large servants clothes for him in any clothier's store. and then you could try an armory for some large chain mail, those are the only large armors i've noticed so far...

3. Trin

Trin New Member

Thank you - I'll try! ^___^

4. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Did you kill the thieves near the bridge in Shrouded Hills? The two half-ogres there wear Large Leather Armor that is just Sogg's size.
    Blacksmiths, both tech and magic, occasionally sell either Heavy Rags or Large Studded Leather.
    I've never seen any half-ogre size chain mails, but you can make ones if you learn Smithy.
    When you need to go to Thanatos you get a chance to steal two Large Bacis Plate mails- but you'll have to use Fate points for that.

5. Balint

Balint New Member

You'll certainly encounter large suits of armor in your travels. In fact, after you gain a few levels and followers, you'll be selling most of the armor you find. -But yes, what's dropped after combat is often randomized, so it can happen (or not) anytime.

6. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

???

Where would that have been? (I didn't see it...)

7. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Once you find out you need to go to the isle of Thanatos, you can find a man with two half ogre bodyguards in the tavern in Black Root (those who you can gamble with for the ship). Both half-ogres are wearing Large Basic Plate Mail, which you can pick pocket using a Fate point. If you don't do it on your first visit, they will be gone, so don't hesitate for too long.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

wow, thats ridiculous. i always thought it was pretty stupihow you can pickpocket someone's armor off of their bodies. ickpocketing is supposed to be picking someone's "pockets" you know? :lol:

9. Trin

Trin New Member

Thank you! These suggestions are all awesome. Whew - he's no longer naked. (As opposed to "nekked," which would imply he was doing something naughty. Best not to think about it. :eek: )

10. gargob

gargob New Member

Sleek maybe the hand got stuck in the pocket with glue. When you pull it out the armor come with it.

11. ZirePhoenix

ZirePhoenix New Member

If you're patient with the Gypsies, you can get Large Arcane Leather Armor from them. I like using the one in Tarant.

12. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

If you're a Gnome, you can use charm on him, then cancel it. It will leave +10 reaction continually.

Our Host!