longhire

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by melvon, Sep 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. melvon

melvon New Member

can you get longhire to become a follower

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yup. Why, that's the least you could expect from such a cool-voiced character!

First off, you need expert status in Persuasion. Second, you need 10* IN, if your IN is lower than that and you've better uses for those points, go buy an Essence of Intellect (can be bought from Magick Shop Clerks and Elven Traders). Now, when speaking with Randver, be sure to bring up the "Stone and Shape" discussion. If you're under the effect of the IN-raising potion, remember to talk fast so the effect doesn't wear off before you get a string along the lines of "I believe my mental powers are up for it". I'll leave the rest up to you.

*Could be 12 IN though. People seem to be unsure. Carry an Essence of Intellect just in case.

(I mean no disrespect, but this particular question has been asked a million of times already. Please, in the future, try to use the search feature more frequently :thumbup: )

By the way, it's LOGHAIRE, not Longhire ;)

3. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

i am sorry but this is a bit silly question if you would use the search button you could really find out becouse i asked this question before

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

10 works. And he can't much search that, I posted it here for the first time yesterday. & I didn't name his royal mopeiness in that response either.
    [/code]

Our Host!