do not read this

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by blazer2002, Sep 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

2. Corsarius

Corsarius New Member

*HEALTH WARNING* Posters are advised not to smoke crack before posting.

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

so is word

(translation; so are words aranged in a coherent order. just thought i'd explain it in your language)

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

word good but not when on coputer broken no fix my word work good like other program no broken but online bad no fast and make mad me because it slow not let download file good me not have file good raven no tell she love not because you pathed you guy ugly fuck raven no like ugly people because she is hot and not cold no people care what magnus say magnus like sheep butts to play and suck and he no likes women because he gay be good easy no kill all people be good kill all people be bad easy no

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

HAHAAHAHA... :lol: :lol: that was very funny made me laugh *chuckle*

7. Corsarius

Corsarius New Member

8. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

9. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

10. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

I think the 2002 in his name means he was born in 2002, so lay off the guy. I think he's pretty precocious for a one-year-old.

11. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Re: THE JUDGEMENT DAY

what the FUCK did you just say? that makes no sense!! let us take a little tyme and go into detail! jeezus, that's worse then my habit of.... trailing off instead of using punctuation.... so if you'll kindly re-write what you said in PROPER english, using PUNCTUATION and correct SENTENCE STRUCTURE then I'm more than willing to help you with anything you may need!

12. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

You don't really have to know how to spell, but you do need to use complete sentences, & follow the odd gramatical rule so we know what you said.

13. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

If you that you spell badly , I've yet to conjour a word that would describe Blazer's spelling.

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

15. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

hey i didn't write something like that but i know ho did that the bastards in the cafe ofcourise i'll teach them a good lesson and sorry for bothering i am really shocked when i saw it i thought who the jerk wrote this then it was me really sorry

16. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

OK. All I understood there was "really sorry." Mr. 2002, you shall be forgiven, but not until you write a post with sensible punctuation and syntax. What do you do, write in l33t and transcribe it back into English words?

EDIT: Oh, NOW I get it. You were saying that the people at the internet cafe wrote in bad grammar when you weren't looking. That's the dumbest lie I've ever heard, especially considering the fact that your second post was even worse. I take it back: you shall not be forgiven.

17. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

i really beg you to believe me i gone to cafe and found out i will never use my password again in cafe please forgive me if there is a way to erase this post please do it i am not stupid enought to do something like that i know that i am the person who needs to be blamed so forgive me there will never will be again something really stupid like that :(

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

which country of non-english speaking untry of nike shoe manufacturers are you from?

i for one believe him, his last two posts are readable while his first one was ridiculous, may be the people in the internet cafe just write worse english than him.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Do the guys at your cafe play Arcanum as well? There were some Arcanumic references buried in your first post, like Raven falling in love with you, and Magnus being an ass, and the ending.

but i beat game two days ago again so now me thinks me know you talk bout what in number one talk post you say about talking guy at end who show clip about stuff you do like be good save ghost bessie toon and bessie toon happy town good and happy nothing about ashbury you no do stuff important in ashbury but be in boil do things important so guy say it nothing say for magnus he shithead no worth talking guy effort

Dude, I'm sorry to make fun of you, but come on! When you have more smileys in your posts than punctuation marks there are some problems that need to be addressed :lol: . Dude at least try and make them more understandable, it shouldn't take almost 20 posts to finally decipher what the fuck you are actually saying. That first post was talking about the narrator that shows you all the clips at the end of the game, and how he goes through all the things you've done, and how nothing is said about Magnus because he's an ignorant shit eating whore.

Our Host!