NEWBIES READ!!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Antoninus, Sep 19, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Does This Drive You Crazy As Well?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VPoH

VPoH New Member

As I have pointed out, your spelling is SO BAD, you have no right to say anything to anyone about their spelling or grammar.

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

in a sudty rcnetly cnuocted by jhnos hpoinks tehy dricovreed taht sepllnig deonst mtater as lnog as the frist and lsat leetrts are the smae and all the otehrs are smowehre in the mdidle. because we dont read the letters one at a time, we read the whole word at once, by looking at the letters collectivly rather than individually.

so no i dont care as long as i can get the idea. punctuation doesnt bother me, because this should be like casual conversation, not a formal letter/essay.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, but you still SOMEHOW made a spelling error Sleek :lol: :lol: :lol: .

cnuocted, which I would believe is conducted, should have an additional 'd' in it. So it would be cnuoctded.

But anyway, you see Antoninus, your point is fkicung iiditoc.

4. Antoninus

Antoninus New Member

**Shrugs** You dont buy it, I dont care. I change them because I feel like it. You dont believe Ive been here for a while, sucks to be you, thats all I can say.

You guys are missing the point here. Im asking you to clean up serious spelling mistakes like "wator". Little things like your instead of you're dont mean anything. It just gets iritating after a while.

5. Canis

Canis New Member

I fail to see how "wator" is any more "iritating" than any of your spelling mistakes. Sorry, "personal spelling preferences". What's truly irritating is when newbies get all uppity and start sanctimonious, hypocritical threads in the wrong forum.

Why not just admit defeat, start a new account, and try not to act like a dick next time.

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

what the heck makes a spelling mistake serious or not? the number of letters missused? or was somebody seriously injured by the misspelling of the word "water"?

if Lincoln wrote "castrate" when he meant free, in his little slave reeing proclamations back in the day, THAT would have been a SERIOUS spelling error, but someone spelling water "wator" didnt take the testicles away from anyone!

7. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

You are an idiot!!! :lol:
    this would be a great addition to the vault.. :)

8. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I'll just drop my 2 cents saying that the usage of "your" instead of "you're" pisses me off. It's just plain stupid to me.

Oh and Canis I love your attitude. :) So frank&blunt. And so wonderfully bold. :)

9. VPoH

VPoH New Member

So let me get this clear; When you write mispellings instead of misspellings, coppy instead of copy and intelegence instead of intelligence, it is personal spelling preference but when someone else says wator instead of water, that is a serious spelling mistake? :thumbdown: I am completely incredulous, my jaw has dropped. Can you really be serious here???? :thumbdown:

I understand now. It is all very clear. Your mistakes are ok but no one else's is. How very nice of you.

I can see from this that you are a self absorbed, ignorant, stupid asshole who thinks she/he can do no wrong and even the slightest infraction by anyone else is SERIOUS. You need to go tell your mommy that you have been bad on the internet and should be grounded from the computer for a month.

I am sure you will find some twisted way to turn this around in your little mind but when it comes down to it, everyone on this board knows you for the petty, small minded jerk that you are. The best thing we can all do from here on out is ignore you. That is the best you deserve. I give you all thumbs down.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

10. Milo

Milo New Member

This has got to be a troll. It's probably Qilikital fucking around with us. He's the only one I know that does the double P thing.

11. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

huzh! I Kno How two spel Tyme! I gust njoi mizz spelin tyme! beesiduhs, whut doo u xpekt ov sum1 who (besides Sleek) iz turning intwo uh skiled spamer? not a guud one, but a skiled one... :lol:

P.S: I misspelled that whole thing on purpose. so don't mock me on it.

12. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Thank you Blinky :blush: . I have found out that when you have something worthwile to say, wether people agree or disagree with you, they are far more tolerant of your spelling.

Our Host!