Annoyance with Sig length - ignore promptly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Icairus, Sep 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Is the signature limit silly?

1. Yes, sig size is not determined by number of characters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it is a necessary thing to keep the sig sizes small. Now where's my sister, it's time to get it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't like any of those options, or you. Die Icairus!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ][ a/\/\ 700 1337 fo j00!!!! ][ be 1337 HaXorez!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

This is most definatly a dictatorship. I am you dictator. Obey me or die. I suppose it could also be a parliament.... (as Jinxor is the prime minister and Jar and I are the cabinet).....

I am somewhat less than amused.

You take/took Latin Dragoon? It's an awesome language. Currently, I have a really wacko Latin teacher (although I suppose that's a requirement...) who likes to throw water bottles and chalk at students. Good times.

No it sucks. I hate your sig. I don't like gifs, they move too much. If you must have a gif, it better be a cute one. It's really annoying because you post multiple times in every thread, so all I see scrolling down the page is moving things.

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I took Latin in high school and was really good at it but as I discontinued to use it at university I forgot most of what I learned. I wanted to learn it of course but you know what's it like, there are always other things to do. :(

As for my Latin teacher I must say that I really admire him. He knows Latin, Greek, Hebrew not to mention French, English, German and probably Russian. Besides langues he has a vast knowledge on virtually any subject.

Sleek_Jeek I really hate second gif. First one sucks too. Lady is cute but moves too fast. Remove first 2 and leave only her but slow down the movement. If you can't but must have moving sig pic take a look a Milo's. There's movement in his sig pic but doesn't bother at all. And do consider less colourful and generally less attention drawing pics.

EDIT You changed it again eh? "Fuck you" is just plain stupid. Kermit is funny for the first time you see it but overall your sig is way too big. Not only in display but in KBs too. Do you realize thati it's ~150KB in all?! Some people still use modems and may not wish to to wait because of your dumb sig.

Oh yeah, continue acting like this and you're heading straight for a ban.

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Probably not, just a very special avatar.

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Snow, I said the WEB is ... etc. Yes, this board is a dictatorship & I don't want to get on the wrong side of a dictator. Or a pretty girl.

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You imply that our beloved Snowie ain't perfect?! That she's got a wrong side?! Bring feathers and tar!

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

I want to get inside, I mean I want to get in the backside, I mean I don't want to be on snowmane's bad side, except for in a very kinky, I mean I don't want to die now.

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

yeah snowmane is a minor. have fun taking the jailbait if you both want to i guess. but anyway...

i made this second version of the sig because i'm pissed that i had a whole thread develope around the fact that some people think chris farley is unnapealing! i might change it to something more reasonable but may be not. i kinda like the whole kermit thing, it makes my rectum pucker.

8. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

It's not the case that he's not appealing - it's the fact that he's appalling.

The most imortant thing however is the fact that all those pics in your sig are too large, too attention drawing and ~150KB in size!!! on top of that.

9. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

Chris Farley "WAS" funny but he still wasn't apealing. I wonder why he had to die!? Damn you Chris Farley!!! Damn you!!!! :x

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Death happens to 750 pound alcoholic crackheads.

11. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

LMFAO. Now that "WAS" funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

No it's not............ tee hee hee, bunny's.

13. Milo

Milo New Member

Sorry, dude. I should have added "no offense to 750 pound alcoholic crackheads".

14. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Chris Farley was an incredible comedian, and he's one of my all-tyme favorites (for those who hate farley please just read note at bottom). I think that Sleek should put the Farleys back in... they were cool... :) :) :) I don't see what's so bad abotu saying he's a 750lb alcholic crackhead... I'm not positive about the 750lb, but I do know he was both of the other two... as well as an buliimic.... well, he ate and ate and ate, but I dunno if he puked it up. besides! you shouldn't mock the dead.... he's passing was one of the saddest days of my life... :cry: :-( :cry:

Note for those who hate Farley: FUCK YOU!!! that is all. :lol: :D :lol:

15. Silvara

Silvara New Member

What!! Now that we convinced Sleek to change his sig, you want the dancing Chris Farleys back!? Shame on you! After we spent all that time and effort working hard to rid the forum of those annoying moving images, now you encourage him to reverse his decision to substitute them, therefore destroying what had costed us blood, sweat and tears to achieve! How dare you! :x

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

MORE TAR AND FEATHERS!!! :x :-x :x And popcorn too so we can enjoy the show!

I would really think your the head of this parliamentary dictatorship Snowy. Not to insult the other mods, Jar is really cool, for a jaded old guy that is, and when I actually see Jinxed he's decent, but your the one who always yells at us and makes me get all scared and hide under the desk. :hidepc:

Your rectum would pucker at a stuffed frog, wouldn't it Sleek?

Snowy, your a minor? I pictured you as 18-20.

Hey guys, you watch out. I'm going to lead the 750 pound alcoholic crackheads in the grand revolution!!!! :akimbo: :rifle: VIVA LA BURGER KING 3:) 3:) :D ! :minigun:

17. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

I like Chris Farley, I mean no disrespect but Your sig was annoying and disturbing. To tell you the truth I would like it if you could make your sig of Chris Farley doing back flips... now that would be impressive. :-o

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

As far as I'm concerned, Chris Farley was a fat fuck, who didn't do anything for me, therefore he was worthless. I never saw any of his movies, heard any of his routines, and if he was weak aneough to be an alcoholic crackhead then he deserved to die. I know I'm glad we're not at risk from him polluting the gene pool anymore.

Oh yeah - what the hell is wrong with speaking ill of the dead? It's not like they can do anything about it, and if they were idiots there's no point in sugar coating it. Of course, lying about the dead is a different matter altogether.

Now if you'll excuse me, me and my soapbox will be on our way.

19. Drake Crowind

Drake Crowind New Member

Well, I don't like to speak ill of the dead for two reasons.

One: It's like talking behind someones back even though they may never hear it. (it still feels wrong)

Two: I don't want his Fat ass to haunt me. I mean imagine a 750 pound drunk crackhead haunting your house. :eek:

(Sorry about the many posts I did at once people Its just thats its 3:30 am and theres nothin' on tv)

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Jar, it just has to do with respect. They have slipped into eternity, and I was just taught to "let sleeping dogs lie", as it were. My mother didn't like Richard Nixon, for instance. However, when he died, a political cartoon ran in our newspaper that showed Richard Nixon standing in front of the Pearly Gates of Heaven, and St. Peter was thumbing through the Book of Life. St. Peter was saying, "Hmm... Funny, there seems to be 18 minutes missing."

My mother kinda scoffed in the back of her throat, and said, "Good Ness Gracious¹, he's dead. I think they oughta just leave the past alone."

But then, just goes back to your raisin'. I was thumped in the head, hard, by my father one time, because we were at a graveyard, and I did something to make my one of my sisters holler, and I said, laughingly, "Shuttup, you gonna wake the dead." That's when the melon I call a head rang, and stars floated around for a while, then the pounding head-ache started. My dad simply said, "You don't talk like that."

Just kinda gave me a respect for those deceased, regardless of their earthly activities. They have moved on to the Big Mystery, and I just try to hope that they are at Peace and Comfort now.

¹Three words.

Our Host!