Jewel of Hebes

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Kin33, Aug 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, Demos, your right, the limit is 4, but in any event Chalupa, the question isn't if you can complete the quests without selling the jewel, it was if you could complete the quests after killing Mr. Black, which is a tad bit harder than only keeping the jewel. :???:

2. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

I suppose you're right. I must have been drunk when I wrote that. I didn't even see that Shady had written something much to the same effect.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

You are old enough to drink? I may have seriously misjudged you. Here I thought you were too young & impulsive to know what you were doing with your posts.

4. blackfey

blackfey New Member

Hmmm, I whacked the priest unconscious with my staff (had to disperse the nasty fire elemental.) Then I took the Jewel. My alignment was not impacted. Does alignment only shift if you kill someone?

I guess I'm playing a "good" character who has a weakeness for blessed jewelry!

I haven't gotten to the TU quests. Are they only for evil characters?

5. jazzkit

jazzkit New Member

I usually kill that priest as soon as I hit Tarant. It temporarily reduces my alignment but doesn't seem to piss any one off. No bad reputation or anything.

Sometimes I just get Dog to kill him.

Is there any advantage to keeping him alive? Does he help you in the future?

6. blackfey

blackfey New Member

In searching the archives, I came across someone who mentioned that the JoH and the Ring of Influence bonuses are impacted by MA. Is this true? Does anyone know the specifics of it? Like what the full bonuses are and how much MA I need to get them?

Our Host!