Character creation

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by The Nocturnal Goatsucker, Aug 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

The bible is a very confusing book, in the fact that it can be interpreted any way. The people who say, there is a code in the bible that reveals what has happened and what will, leave out the fact that there are many things which, according to the "code" should have happened, but have not.

The bible can be interpreted any way you want, Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed because homosexuals were accepted, but Jesus also came to wipe away what God had done before, save the humans, and teach them of God's true love, and all that crap, so basically, God's destruction of Sodom and Gomorah in the Old Testament no longer has any basis, because Jesus has removed its justification. If you read into the Bible enough you can get an argument for any position, so making a case with it is fruitless.

In addition, if your going to say not following the bible is wrong, there are mentions of sacrificing livestock in the bible, do you do that? I doubt it, and that makes you wrong.

So the bible is basically just a 2,000 year old Tolkien novel, now prove your beliefs beyond your literature, and your faith. You can't, so you can't say anyone is vile or stupid because they don't share your beliefs, basing judgement on an unprovable point is arrogant, ignorant, and the any other word that ends in ant you can think of. Like noncompliant, bouyant, etc. No prosecuter could ever go into court and say, I believe the defendant murdered someone, give no viable evidence, and get a conviction.

2. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

did anyone tried that if you choose female is virgil falling love with you

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

When you get pretty enough, his reaction gets to 100% +, love, but there is no affair. Besides, Sebastian is a lot cuter. But Vergil is so loyal.

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

It's really not even the worst though, although I do agree. Some kid in Mod Reviews dredged up some topic that was last posted 2 or 3 days before Christmas.

But anyway, if Virgil falls in love with you, and you're a girl, will he stop sucking? In your character's point of view, he should start doing other things with his mouth, but I just want him to heal me when I get down to 2% life, I am the Living One, and kinda important, if ya ask me!

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

He sometimes gets busy with combat. Now Dante is an abject coward at his lower levels, & will avoid combat leaving plenty of action points for Major Heal & other activites. And he is a fast man with those Major Heals even before he gets brave.

Vergil would fall somewhere between a mercy fuck and a thanks for everything reward fuck. Every girl says she wants some like Vergil, loyal & true, then she runs off with a wino like Dante or a charming rouge like Sebastian.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, but Dante's a prick. I usually trya nd play good characters, but I have no qualms about killing some people if I need to. Dante's too fucking upity for me.

8. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Blinky, if you think Dante is uppity now, walk into his bar with an evil 1/2 Orc female. :lol:

Our Host!