Damn, I'm glad!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Aug 31, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Dude, you need to lighten up and not take everything seriously. Especially when retard starts telling stories. There were so many damn clues in the story that an illiterate bumpkin like retard (;)) could have figured out it was fake.

Personally, I found your story quite entertaining retard. Perhaps if you did a few more of them for the more gay masculine traditions, then they'd become socially acceptable :D. You're also not alone about despairing at the stupidity of some people here...get over the attempts at one liners people! A good one liner comes along once a month, not once a day. I don't care that I made the first part up, the second part is true.

2. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Just pray that your souls haven't flown out your asses, ye evildoers! *insert mad hag cackling*

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Jar, if you would read the post above yours you would see I apologized for that... Chulupa, don't start with the butt-thief demons, or else I'll get Retards address and send him to Oakland to make sure your soul doesn't fly out your ass :D hear that retard? you might get to do a LOT of ass smacking! :lol: :roll: :lol:

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

If you're going to do sports for chicks, then I'd do a lacrosse/football combo. I know this guy who plays lacrosse who is an absolute sex god (not retard). Of course, it helps to already be cute, but lacrosse and football are chick magnet sports.

Retard, your story has inspired me. I go around school all day smacking butts, but for some reason people seem to get mad at me. I don't understand! I'm protecting them! :-(

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i think being cute probably has more to do with his sex god status than the fact that he plays lacrosse...

6. Silvio-Arjunza

I agree... though I myself (while not the best looking) am kinda considered a sex god 0:) um... here, I'll post a little picture of me and my best friend (who I have not, despite what you may think, dated) umm... how do you insert an image that is stored on your computer?![/img]

7. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Why is football superior...(rhetorical and dramatic pause)..(one more). simple because there are only 16 games in the regular season and that is about as high as most football fans can count. You see it's a fan friendly game. Oh and the whole Whoot Whoot over the World Cup that is just so the rest of the world can engage in rampant nationalistic fervor all the while criticizing the U.S. for its nationalistic fervor. So you see you are not better just cheaper. You spend a few thousand on tickets and hotels, we spend $87 billion to rebuild the country we just bombed.
    Oh and soccer has way too many medium sized white guys playing, that many white guys and it simply can not be a worthwhile sport. Really, it’s elementary logic.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

but its not just nationalistic with the US, its imperialistic.

as for Footus-Ballus Americanus being fan friendly tell that to a 49ers fan at a Raiders game.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

Sleek does have a good point... I've heard of many people walking away from those games... or not walking away at all... the Black Mass (or whatever it's called) is not someplace a 49ers fan wants to be... :)

10. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

its called the black hole and as for fan violence we don't got nuttin on soccer fans

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i agree, but you hafta admit, raiders fans are CAH-RAZY! i think that, if introduced to the soccer hooligan culture, that the carnage they reap could surpass even that rought by the US Marines.

12. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

First of all, the Raiders suck more than retard at a gay bar. Second of all, this conversation is disentigrating faster than pills in my stomach. Matt and Sleek, please take note. This is not a real time conversation- you don't need to post one after another, you don't need to chat.

Edit: Holy shit, it's ThreeDogs! I thought you'd died or something!

13. Silvio-Arjunza

bah! American Football players are pussies!! well, pro ones anyway.. they ain't got NOTHIN on Brazil!!! BRAZIL FOREVER!!!! heh... sorry, suffering from a Football craze. :D

P.S: you Americans are idiots... calling your hand-ball Football... bah! fools!!!

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i'd like to point out that you ARE american!

and how can you say that american football players are pussies! most of them are criminals! even our basketball players are taking their cues from mike tyson now. spreewell strangled his coach, john rocker was the biggest, most public biggot since hitler, and kobe bryant just ass raped a 19 year old! half of the dallas cowboys have had charges brought up against them at one time or another, and major league baseball is full of substance abusers! american sports stars are not very nice people for the most part.

15. gargob

gargob New Member

At least Matt has reliazed the truth Americans are idoits waitaminute he's an American so that means he's a idoit but do you trust an idoit which might mean he's wrong so he's not an idoit which means he be must right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong.

Damn headache from senseless loop
    But the point is Matt has reliazed the truth Americans are idoits waitaminute he's an American so that means he's a idoit but do you trust an idoit which might mean he's wrong so he's not an idoit which means he be must right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong which means he must be right so he's wrong.

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

??!!!?!??!? WHO TOLD???

Whoa, sounds like some personal issues there....

17. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

18. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yeah retard, do you? Do you like it? Do you like his signature? Huh? DO you huh? Do you? Come on, do you like it? Do you? Do you like it? Do you really like it? Do you like it a lot? Does it make you wet?

19. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

DU, you deserve a SMACKdown! Squad (tm). It's this group of three people that follows you around and any time that you put someone down REALLY hard they break into their routine. The first person slaps his face, perhaps augmenting the sound using their other hand and the surface of their thigh. The second person follows this up by saying, "SMACKdown!" The last person then emits a cry of exultant victory, "OOOOOOOOooooooohhhh!"

20. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Our Host!