A few random questions

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Jodan, Sep 4, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Yes. The Explosive decoy mentioned above in the Wheel Clan, & the High Velocity Pistol in Ashbury. Every herbalist has a fixed set the first time, but I do believe the ED is the only unique one.

2. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

Stillwater beast

YES YOU CAN PROVE IT EXISTS! Well, sort of...

On my way out of Stillwater, after finishing the main Stillwater beast quest, I had a random encounter on the world map with a blue bunny. I attacked it, which pissed off my followers to end since it is a very kindly bunny, but it turned into the Stillwater Beast. I killed it, took its skin, and sold it to the museum owner for 2000 coin. Not a joke. I didn't take it to the zoologist, though maybe I should have tried that.

3. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Re: Stillwater beast

The trick is that you can only get this encounter AFTER you give Myrth a fake Stillwater Giant pelt :D

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You bastard! Are you sick, why would you just kill a blue bunny! :-o :-o :-o IT'S A FUCKING BUNNY! AND IT'S BLUE!!! You killed the damn rocker rabbit you ass! :-x :x :-o :-o :-x It was a punk bunny, and wtf did it do to you! Your a freaking bastard man... :cry: :-( :cry: :-( :cry: killing the damn bunny

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

For the 2,000 coin bounty on its hide perhaps?

6. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

good enough for me!! well, I don't really need 2k, but I was glad to kill that bunny, and if I could, I'd do it agian! I want a bow that launches little blue bunnys... Matt Thorn's Blue Bunny Bow. :D I think that you should be able to kill the bunny before that... and give the real pelt to someone... that would be more interesting...

7. Solaris

Solaris New Member

For a fate point you get for killing it.

8. Gimp 209

Gimp 209 New Member

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You people are twisted. I just got an idea for a mod where you have to PROTECT a giant blue bunny. And if you kill it, 20 Super-powered evil blue bunnies appear to eat you. And if THEY die, 20 more come, so all you sick rabbit haters will pay!
    This game is messed up too, You get a fate point for killing a blue bunny, what do you get for killing everyone in Shrouded Hills, NOTHING!

Our Host!