Damn, I'm glad!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Aug 31, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Basically. You see, soccer is already boring as it is, so we have time to watch for these things. In American football (I'm not calling it by anything other than it's proper name, you silly wannabe ex-pat! :razz:) When they jump on top of each other, this is generally a play to stop the opponent, therefore it can't be considered gay. Group huddles are disscussing what they need to do (etc) and are therefore not gay. The smacking of each other butt's is because they are a good, comfortable team. They like being around each other. Plus, they're heavily padded, so it's not like they're smacking real tush.

Retard, back me up on this one. I know you watch football.

If they really wanted to take a bigger hint, the church would've been in Greece. However, such is not the case, so we can safely assume that the church isn't based in Rome for said reason.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Heh, the reason I don't watch football is because I find IT extremely boring to watch. Action stops every few seconds. The only football game I usually watch is the Super Bowl and that's for the commercials.

Have you ever watched high school Americans play soccer, Snow? You might actually like it, it is much more aggressive than all these foreign teams. We had some foreigners on our team and they kept gettin hurt cause they weren't used to being hit so much :D . And like I said earlier, never been involved in any group hug for soccer, and no guy is goin to be gropin my butt, no matter the reason.

So how is this any different from anything you've seen happen at soccer games?

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Because the balls touch in soccer butt smacks.

I'm afraid you'll never convert me Phoenix, stop trying. I don't like soccer, I never will. :p Polo is a far superior sport to any other sports listed here, but I digress.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Eh, I still can't say I've ever seen the butt smacks you're talkin about.

Fine, I'll quit *cough*play soccer*cough*

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Yeth, yeth I do.

Ok, the butt smacking goes back to Greco-Roman times, and actually started with Greco-Roman wrestling. A young wrestler by the name of Heinious had a vision. In this vision, a god (exact one lost over the annals of time) visited Heinious and informed him of a plot by a demon to overthrow the race of man, and rule the earth. This particular demon was gay, and planned on stealing each individual man's soul through their anus. The only way to defeat the demon, the god revealed to Heinious, was by a sharp smack on the buttocks regularly, which would cause the soul to withdraw quickly back into the individual's body. Unfortunately, this ritual didn't venture far outside of the sporting arena, therefore causing masses of stolen souls. The act of smacking another man's buttocks soon became a ritual for men bound together in sport, and has stuck through the years.

Those that mock the butt-smacking are obviously mis-informed, and very possibly may have suffered a loss of soul, themselves. Me, I have my ass spanked quite regularly, so as to keep my soul up my ass, where it belongs.

Oh yeah, and American football rocks, soccer sucks, and I've never seen rugby being played, so I can't comment on it.

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

God, can you imagine the double meanings, and double-double meanings, and triple-double-secondary twice removed meanings that Sheriff Fatman could conjure up, just by responding to my above post? The mind boggles......

Double posted on purpose. Fuck off.

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i think just about 100% of everyone outside america would disagree with you. why do you think the world cup is still popular? one of the exciting things about soccer IS the low score. every goal is a memorable event because there are so few of them. this fact also lends a little unpredictablility to the way a soccer season will play out, because one lucky shot could mean a complete staistical upset in terms of what everyone expected to happen (i.e. who no one thought would win vs who actually won). just because they arent beating the shit out of each other, and arent weighed down by shoe endorsements, or doing dances in the end zone, or shooting themselves full of drugs, doesnt mean it "sucks."

8. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Retard... that story is the biggest load of Bull I've seen in ages... and your talking to a expert story teller... (five years with the BSA does ya good!) a gay Greece Demon stealing souls from a guys ass. I think it'd more likely be Roman... or maybe that Greek Demon was really just a slightly demented prediscorr to the Catholics. :lol: :D :lol:

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hey Fuck you. I don't give a shit about what everyone but me thinks about soccer. Did I say in my previous post, "Everybody think soccer sucks"? Or, "It is proven fact that soccer sucks"? No. I said, in a post created by ME, and edited by ME, and phrased and imagined and maintained by ME, that soccer sucks. Hmmmmm. Now, I'm no genious, but that seems to me a lot like an OPINION. Soccer, IN MY OPINION, sucks. I think it's boring. I admire the athletes that play it, cause I couldn't imagine having to run back and forth¹ down a huge fucking field for that long, nonstop. But, I prefer American football. Upset cause I said it sucks? So what. Do you really think that posting what you posted would make me say, "Oh, you're right Slick Shit, Soccer obviously ownz, and I was completely wrong." Fine. Let everyone love soccer. Let them love the low score. I still love football, and am free to say so.

And back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Kinda like watching a rather slow game of tennis.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Can't we all just... get along? :D Everyone's entitled to their own opinio... your's is just wrong Retard*

*Yes I'm joking. Though I do consider soccer the better sport.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

See, now that's perfectly fine, Pheonix. I'm glad you enjoy your sport. But dammit, Sleek just pissed me off, what with all the spam here lately, and his, "I'll show you why soccer is better" speech plus the fact that my history of ass-swatting is being LARGELY IGNORED.

Ok. I'm gonna go hose myself down and spank my ass, while I'm at it.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well, I think soccer is anything but gay, in fact I think the guys who play are man-haters. They spend all game punting balls and the only two people who use their hands don't like the balls.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

But Retard, Sleek would NEVER make anyone angry :wink:

14. Silvio-Arjunza

I'd diss on Football more, but I'm gonna try out for the football team... :D why? because of the tried and true reason: CHICKS!!! Then I'm gonna do Soccer in the Spring. :D :lol: :D so why not compromise and be like me? most of the football teams plays soccer, and visa versa.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Actually, my football team is more into lacrosse

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

sorry if you reacted a little strongly, i'm just trying to explain to you why some people find it exciting. its not like you've never posted in a way that would piss anyone else off.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Can't you both shut up and agree that basketball owns both soccer AND footbal?

18. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Wow. This debate has just delved into the depths of fucking one-liner stupidity. I'm 10 fucking times dumber just for having read the above posts.

Jarinor, Snowmane, lets bring back the humour. Hell, Chupa Chups, come back too.

Sorry the rant. Just mad my hilarious story was fucking IMMEDIATELY buried in heaping steaming piles of shit.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'm sorry Retard, it was funny, it's just been lost in the annals of this thread. I could move onto two-liners if you want, but they don't have as much punch, so they might be tacky.

Like I just flew in from Dallas and boy are my wings tired, and I just got my ass smacked, so that hurts too :razz: :p

20. Silvio-Arjunza

ugh... yea... sorry for kinda yellin at you for your story retard... I thought you were serious abou that... which is actually a fairly scary thought.... but anyway! Blinky: you show me a basketball player and I'll show you my knife tossing skills :roll: :lol: :roll: of all sports Basketball is probably my least favorite... I even like football more than basketball, why? because basketball players (like baseball players) are unable to tolerate weather, so basketball players only play indoors, and baseball players don't play unless it's sunny. And I don't wanna hear anything about Street basketball, I'm not talking about some kids playing, I'm talking about (those chickens you call) pros. :lol: :roll: :lol:

Our Host!