Damn, I'm glad!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dark Elf, Aug 31, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Soccer is a fag sport. I'm sorry, but there's no way around that. And I mean that in the sincerest way possible. There's so many group hugs, and butt gropes, it's really quite fruity. Not to mention the sport is hideously boring. Golf is boring, no matter where it orginated.

P.S.: Why the snide "smarter non-Americans"? It seems entirely unnessecary, and I dislike the implications of "Hur hur all Amerikkkans are st00pid, but I <3 everybody else."

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

you forgot about those tight soccer short shorts.

[​IMG]

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I play soccer and I have never been involved in a group hug and anyone who gropes my butt will be finding out just how hard I can kick. I enjoy soccer cause it involves more skill and coordination than most sports :D

4. gargob

gargob New Member

I like and play soccer.
    Fags play football. ( Do they even use a real ball) (I'm kidding)

5. RC6X03NX

RC6X03NX New Member

I would say that I prefer writing poetry over sports, but the testosterone level in here tells me not to. :paranoid:

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

personally i prefer a nice big fat bong load.

wait wait, no no i wouldnt.

yeah i like writing poetry sometimes, it mostly turns into songs though because i write more lyrically than most. either way i hate reading poetry and the only poem i really like is entirely numbers, which i think is really cool etc. anyway the sports i really like to do now are running and cycling, (road biking, like tour du france stuff etc.) its chalenging and relaxing at the same time.

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Sleek, want me to write you a poem in binary? :lol: but yea... I like Soccer, it's funner than football, why? b/c it doesn't require skin-tight pants and jumping on top of guys.

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

in the original olympics the competitors were completely nude. i guess we wouldnt have a lot of athletics today if this was still the case, considering the homophobia apparent amongst a lot of athletes i know.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Matt, its more fun, not funner.

Sleek, well the Greeks were pretty cool about homosexuality, so I guess nude football would be fine for them.

And I think soccer is stupid, the only fun part of it is when you watch it on the Spanish channel and that overly excited announcer guy starts talking. :p

10. Silvio-Arjunza

I can't imagine running nude... that... would be embarrasing... I'm soo glad they changed the rules... but yea... why don't you like Football? is it because football is an olympic recognized sport and AmeriFootball isn't?

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I don't like football, I mean soccer, damn now you have ME doing it, for the simple reason that I don't like it. I don't understand how anyone can get so excited over the game. I personally don't get very excited over any sport, although I like basketball and American football the best. The only sporting event I can really get into at all is the Superbowl because of the tv ads, and the parties. Hehe beer pong :) :thumbup: :thumbup:

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

yeah the superbowl is cool, but what about the world cup? if you were mexican you'd be busting out the barbeque and grilling up some carnitas everytime that one came around, holmes.

13. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Football (not that fag kind either you backwards Brits and Aussies) is awesome. Funness to be had by all. GO RAVENS GO! Sorry, I just got a bit excited today. I went to a football game today, for Dulaney. It was fun, and I pointed and laughed at my friend. Yeah, that was fun.

The Greeks weren't okay with homosexuality, they were all flamingly gay. It's a wonder they reproduced at all, seeing as though they practically invented anal. I'm more partial to the Romans, myself.

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

uhhhhh. the romans were ok with pederasts, and it wasnt uncommon for men to bed young boys. the japanese did the same thing as well.

15. Silvio-Arjunza

it's amazing how people can tie homosexuality to football isn't it? and I personally don't get all jumped up and happy over any sport, I just dislike the idea you Americans have of having some big fat kick jump on a small one (mainly cause I'd be the small one) so I dislike Amerifootball for that reason... and the Brits named it first Snow, so don't be knockin them!

16. Flink

Flink New Member

I have to agree with Snow, at least on some points. Soccer is insanely boring to watch. (And no, I'm not an American.) HOURS of grown men chasing a ball and giving eachother group hugs just plain sucks. That said, At least I can understand why its called Football. American Football isn't really Football. It should be called "CarryAroundBall" or something.

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Lol Flink

Snow, that said about the Romans, is it any surprise the Catholic Church is right there? Those priests must have taken a hintfrom history...

18. Silvio-Arjunza

Nice one blinky! and Flink, I'm talking about PLAYING, not watching, btw, this is my 100th post! :D

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

So football, where they jump on top of each other, have the group hugs (huddles), and smack each other on the butt isn't gay but soccer is? Personally, I don't watch any sport, and I only play soccer (though I thought about going out for the football team this year seeing as everyone was wanting me too). I don't have anything against football, it's just not my thing. The only sport I really don't like is baseball, too much standing around.

20. Silvio-Arjunza

Pheonix, you amaze me... you have said my appinion on the matter better than I could've said it myself!! um... ok... yea... basically what he said... I don't really watch any sports... I just play soccer, and avoid the football coach, because he wants me on the team (one of my teachers last year was one of his 'good friends' and so now I'm hunted by the football coach... and my dad, for that matter, who loves Ameriball, and thinks I should play...

NOTE: American Football is Hence forth renamed AMeriball, because it fits better!! (you crazy American Pigdogs!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Host!