Ummm... yeah

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Aug 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

My lady Mane O' Snow hates Christina Aguliera because:

A) Is secretly attracted to her in a dirty way.

B) Closely resembles her.

In either case, you have nothing to fear Snowmane. Now, what's this about a sister? :)

2. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Stevie Nicks has a really cool voice. It's very unique. So many of these new artists are basically interchangeable. I agree, Rap sucks for the most part (though there is probably some of it I would like). I listen to most kinds of music. I'm not picky.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

That isn't new. Remember Fabian? Ricky Nelson? (As more than the father of the twins that is?) these were a few of the corprate cookie cutter stars of rocks first doldrum era. They have been rightfuly forgotten. Those who add nothing orignal to the stuff they do will usualy be forgoten. Madonna was once suposed to flash & fade too. Too orginal.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i completely agree.

and btw those three (errrr) words, made me laugh harder than anything in that little joke thread we have going.

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

It's White Stripes.
    Names: Meg White from WS, Amy Lee from Evanescence

But aside from thaty, you are very right, that would be awsome, but it should certainly not actually be associated with music, as BS and CA should not be associated with music.

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

its not like the white stripes are any better, the people who actually play instruments for people like madonna and Britney Spears and Christina aguilera are all top notch musicians. i heard seven nation army on the radio, picked up my guitar, and was playing it in two minutes. as for evanescence, all i can say is that modern rock bands are killing what modern rock SHOULD be, and it really shouldnt involve mixing boards and djs. now go download something by a band called The Coral, its not rock necessarily, but it sure as hell isnt the crap you idiots listen to.

btw they're from australia so may be Jar Jar can vouch for me here.

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

two more things:
    1. I dislike the VMAs, the MTV awards, and all the other award shows... it's just a chance for celebrities to show off... it's stupid.
    2.I saw Amy Lee last nyte... I live near Seattle... I went and watched her sing... she did an AWESOME cover of Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

thats nice, considering (if you'd read his diaries(which i dont think should have been publishes but thats another issue)) kurt cobain hated himself and his band more and more as they became more and more mainstream.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

yea, but I was saying Amy did a good job of it, not that Kurt Cobain cared that she did. well, have you asked Kurt if he liked it? he might have a crush on her... :roll:

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i'm not sure but i think he killed himself in the mid 90's...
    0:)

11. Settler

Settler Member

Speaking of which, I'm getting into Bowie a bit now...

Anyway, I've discovered that there comes a time in any modern teenager's life when they realise "Hey, these 'Beatles' you speak of sound alright!" - I can't (can) believe how much my tastes have changed in four years...I used to be into punk :( (I guess some of it's alright) at 10...kind of sad... but now I've seen the light that is the Beatles, Something For Kate and Oasis. Mmmm...Oasis covering Bowie = Love.

Where were we? Ah, yes...99% of girls at my school don't like BS or CA (not sure about M) - the eighties are striking back with a vengeance! For some reason, everything eighties is back, especially (*cue organ music*)...fashion! It's horrible, I tells ya.

I don't know how I keep this rambling up...

12. Silvio-Arjunza

that's fine... eighties fasion was bad, but if anyone brings disco to our next school dance then I bring a bat. :lol: :D :lol:

Our Host!