Not Me!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Aug 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I think the perverts of the forum might disagree :D

2. gargob

gargob New Member

hello RPjunkie I'm the guy who posts too much smiles. :) x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

3. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

phoenix I could care less what some spammy pervert is focused on, they could rant in their topic-away from civilized humans. If ne perv wishes to dispute my claim then I am taking ALL challengers!!!

gar the too many similies?!? Is there such a thing? I mean it is like "too much garlic"-no such thing! :D

4. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i dont hate YOU, i just hate muslims, and queers, and heroin smokers.

oh, and native americans, fucking bastards stole our land.

wait wait, no. yeah thats it, no. i dont hate anyone, you're just a frustrating slut.

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

No, I much prefer those rare conversations when you show you havea brain.

Try this, before you hit that send button, go to the kitchen, have a coke or something, come back & read your stuff.

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

what's a potatoe trap?? and who cares how many posts you have? other than getting to choose your own name there aren't really any perks... it just shows you've got more tyme on your hands then the rest of us... (I'm currently using most of mine to find/do all quests in Arcanum... :razz:) so yea... for that matter, how do you trap a potatoe? and why? what's the point of trapping a potatoe? does it put up a fight? (schemes idea for a quest to install into his now-evil sounding Arcanum mod:D)

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Sorry, I was fishing (caught 4 flukes, one was 4 pounds :D ) I didn't get to see RPG spam this thread so blatantly. Dude, seriously, I've posted alot lately, but it's been for a purpose, like asking, or trying to answer a question, not to annoy people. And I'm sorry if my answer wasn't original enough for you, I'm not a new writer, I'm actually in the process of 2 books, I just don't think it's necessary to speak so abundantly on topics that don't require it. You may be smart, but your still a n00b, so why don't you accept it, alright?

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Me? Arrogant? Heaven forbid that should ever come to pass! Given your attitude I would think you a more worthy person of the title.

As for the rest, I'll have you know I was all those things before I came here.

I could quote all your other posts, but there were so fucking many! Oh yeah, that's the other thing - if you've got a long of things to say, do what I and everyone else here does, and put them all in the same post! There's a little thing called "Topic Review" and a technique known as "Copy'n'Paste" (although Cut'n'Paste rolls off the tongue better).

I'm also going to tell you what I tell everyone else who decides to take shortcuts with English - What the fuck is the matter with you? It's not like there's a time limit on your posts, take the time and put the effort in to type out what you have to say properly. I don't care how obvious an abbreviation is, if you don't have enough respect for others to write properly then I don't have enough respect for you to treat you decently. The only possible excuse you might have is that English is not your first language, in which case I cut slack, but you know it well enough for me not to do so.

Of course, I may find other reasons to not like you, but I'll be ignoring them until you fix up your typing.

You're just a fuckwit without a brain. Random bigotry is the hallmark of the stupid - they're against something, but they can't tell you why. Now, go learn proper spelling and grammar, and then come back.

Oh yeah, and don't tell people how pissed off I'm going to be when I finally get around to reading the topic. I'm pretty sure they'll find out for themself, and you're just wrecking the surprise. Plus, it also sounds really stupid when you write it in broken English.

You're the scapegoat. Of course we do.

Nah, I probably would have just said you were having your period or something. If you were a guy of your apparent age and intelligence, then you'd know that online aggression would be pointless.

You'd be scared if you could read my thoughts. Hell, I'm scared by them on occasion, and they're my thoughts.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

lol Jar

I can't believe RPG though, honestly, did you not read the last part of my first post, where I said, you have to be cool too. You want to be an "elder" try being smart for a change. Read their posts, you just might just realize how what they say, tends to accomplish something, rather than just raise their post count. BTW, don't feel all high and fucking mighty because of your what 20 posts, you're not that great. I know I'm not, but apparently I'm a fuck of alot more intelligent than you. Why don't you play the game and learn how to not suck so atrociously, huh?

11. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

What was meant my the statement: "It seems to me that the longer one stays here the more bitter, hateful, spiteful, and altogether mentally unstable one becomes" is that some have become very good at being bitter or hateful or spiteful and/or mentally unstable. Altough these may be necessary qualities in keeping a forum from becoming metaphorically dead; some individuals are too good/practiced at whatever it is that they do. I do love to observe some of the beyond hilarious hijinx that be going on between some certain individuals here at HoL, yet I feel that at times they go quite a bit further than overboard and into way more detail(or extreme tangent) than is reasonable.

I shall try to make remunerations for any injustice than anyone has suffered the expense of calous words. I do not like being called nor referred to as, a n00b. Although I may be, I feel that that fact may be left out or at least not used as a cut. I shall not ever make a cutting remark that is not provoked in some manner or at least called for by others actions/words. I think that many of the regulars seem to forget that they were once n00bs as well and that perhaps things would be much more appealing to newcomers if the fact that they are n00bs was not thrown at them as cause to harass, or just plain give them crap.

Blinky969 said:
    So you think that you are more intelligent than I do you? I seriously doubt that that is within the realm of possibility in this lifetime. However if you wish to try to prove this I am more than willing to participate in an open thread in which we may, shall we say "test" our intelligence, and any who wish may comment on the soleloquies that we exchange. If you do not wish to partake in this challenge than I accept your lack of superior intelligence, and we shall leave it at that.
    What is it that you are wishing to insinuate by saying "Why don't you plat the game and learn how to not suck so atrociously?" I believe that I have a firm grasp on most all of the subtle nuances throughout the game. If you wish to dispute this then here's a quarter($0.25)-call someone who cares! [peace is yet a possibilty]

To Jar:
    I wish to personally apologize to you for the inconsiderate words that were passed from me. I bow my head in recognition of coming on way too strong for someone being a newcomer. Please accept this as some dumb-ass' pathetic attempt to regain face.

For anyone that wishes to know "potatoe trap" is another name for mouth that was used around the time of the declaration of independence/war of independence. (if you would like to know more I have been told on more than one occasion that I "know alot of useless f'ing shit" So I can always add some knowledgeable fact, petaining or not, to whatever I leave. :) [/quote]

12. Silvio-Arjunza

you know, RPJ, this place wouldn't be so 'hateful' towards you if you didn't insult everyone at every turn... as Jar suggested to Chulupa "write it down, go get a coke, and then come back and read it." I would agree with that totally, if it weren't for the fact that Pepsi is better that coke. :p but anyway! remember this: if you love the board and are nice to the board, the board won't ban you. :roll: and since your questioning everyone's gender (some of you) I'm a 14 year old male, poet/writer/modder.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It was actually Shadygrove who suggested that. I doubt I'll ever be as mild mannered when talking to Chalupa Cobra :).

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

The only thing you have a firm grasp of is the ability to be a prick. I don't give a shit if you don't like if I call you a n00b, if you really hated it that much, you wouldn't be one. People don't become hateful or spiteful just for kicks, they become like that due to years of mental erosion by pompous shits like you. You aren't the first little punk to come onto a board and think you own the place, and you won't be the last, sadly. But if you think HoL is such a terrible place, save everyone a little bit of trouble and get the hell out. IF Jar is bitter at all, its because he's had to listen to the shit you and you're ilk spew. Who do you think you are to judge what is overboard, are you some important person at all? No your a little punk who wants to be recognized so your resorting to insults to get a rise out of everyone. I won't overlook your n00bness actually. I agree I was, possibly still am a n00b, but there's a difference between you and I; I don't, despite my n00bness, insult the regulars, except for Cobra, and act like I'm such a big shit. You do. And if newcomers would simply yield to the regulars, accept they are less experienced, and try and learn a thing or two, maybe people wouldn't need to give them crap. Honestly, if your so juvenile as to think a "test" is in order I would prefer to not lower myself to your level, but if you really feel like it, make the damn thread and see what happens. Oh and if you are really all that intelligent, you would realize that phrase, "...on most all of the subtle nuances throughout the game." is a grammatical horror. At least you do realize that you can't just jump into a forum and start insulting administrators for no reason.

15. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Well it doth seem that I hath surely struck a cord with ye blink. It would appear that you have floccinaucinihilipilificated me! I wish the worst case of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis on you. But enough with the hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian words.

I do not wish to cause any more ripples than I have inadvertently caused thus far. This was meant be a big smart-ass thread in which some light-hearted banter could take place. Very, very little of what I have said has been in earnest. And since the comments that were meant to be over-general, very broad, and ever so blatantly smart-ass remarks (so as not to single any individual out) has failed as much as my attempt to not be taken seriously then I forthwithe resign. If there is something yet unresolved(and I feel there is) then whosoever feels as so inclined upon doing so may send me a private message to resolve it to the point of their satisfaction. This is in no way surrendering to anyone, rather it is letting steam cool down and avoiding all-out verbal warfare. I have obviously done way more negative than I would have wished, and hardly any positve to make up for it in any amount.

Like I said this was meant to be an entirely smart-ass thread, yet some of you have felt the need to over analyze the goings on here; and hence this thread has gone horribly asunder from the get-go. I do not know if I need to apologize again for the misunderstanding. After this post I will not say another word, lest it be help with a problem and very little at that. So until such time as I am given an okay to make my reenterance by jinxed, snowmane, jarinor, or some other individual in a position of some power(with the overall goodwill consent of the general populace of regulars) I shall slink back to the shadows and remain ther, unseen, until the juncture in time shall come to pass that I can be peacably reintroduced to active prticipation in the forum, I bid thee all ado. :) :cry:

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well, in lieu of your surprisingly mild words, I must admit that, perhaps, I too was too harsh in my judgements and too hasty in snapping at you. If all this was in jest, then I must actually take a bow, and remind myself to take humor into more of an account on the boards. I too apoligize for my reprimands of you, and do wish that we can both share the boards in peace.

17. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

What the hell has happened to this forum? Jesus-tap-dancing-Christ, what a headache I have trying to catch up on all the threads. Retard, can you tell me a story about farm animals in heat so I can get my head straight?

18. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Sheesh, we have some long-winded noobs. Anyways, yall just need to tone it down a bit. Wait a little while before bashing everyone. After you've been here a bit for the most part we won't care :) .

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

mmmmmmm 14 year old male, glarglarghhharggghahhhhhh.

20. Silvio-Arjunza

Sleek, your not a priest are you?? that laughing noise-thingy scares me!! btw, this board is somewhere in Europe isn't it? or the East Coast... b/c it's 9:49 here, but all my posts register as having been made at 5:49 am!!

Our Host!