Like Arnie in T3 I'm back...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragoon, Aug 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I think I should give you some sort of explanation as to why I was absent for so long. Well, it's just because I had a lot to do and in addition to that my life got perfect. Well almost perfect, some 99% perfect but with time it would be 100% or more :) I was basically too busy and happy to post. I should've known better it would come to an end though I still find it hard to believe how harsh that ending was. Bottom line is that after 180degree turn I felt way too bad to post. Now everything is still completely fucked but I feel better, albeit only a little bit, hence I thought it would be a good time for a comeback. Or at least not worse than any other.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

DRAGOON! Long time no see! Except, when you left, I was still a hapless n00b who'd wandered in from Hints and Tips. Sorry about whatever happened, and I hope it all gets better.

Some big stuff has happened in your absence, I'm sure you can see. Calis is semi retired, and only pops by now and then to post, and has pretty much handed the reins over to Jinxed. Jinxed appointed me moderator, and Jar now has a position of some power. I'm not excatly sure what he's supposed to do. Fatman ditched us after being banned at Codex, DU doesn't come by much anymore, same with Milo. What cheeseheads. Also, Etalis has dissapeared, briefly returned, then went back into hiding. So, we've lost some cool people. Retard got a custom avatar, and he and mrnobodie are scaring newbies with their talk about "cookies."

I think that's about all, at least for now. Glad your back. :)

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I do too though I'm losing my hope with each passing day. Damn it's so bad when you discover that you actually could have a truly perfect life and then it's taken away from you. IMO it's better not to know that such a possibility exists.

So I see Snowmane, er I meant Ms. Snowmane ma'am. ;)

Yes I noticed that. I just try not to think about what he does in a drunken stupor.

Reak havoc I would guess ;)

Too bad Sheriff's Ass left us. It was so much fun when we all took turns to ride it. It's good that at least Milo pops in from time to time.

Thanks for the welcome snowmane. :) I hope you didn't loose your habit of posting some cute girls pictures just for us male schovinistic pigs ;)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Hey Dragoon! I think you left sometime while I was gone. It's always good to have some our old regulars come back to us. Maybe you can talk some sense into some of the n00bs ~cough~ Chalupa ~cough~ where we haven't been able to :D .

She has!! Come on Snowmane, bring back the pictures. Even better, post pictures of yourself!! Yep, that sounds good :) .

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Welcome back Dragoon. :wavey: Shame it's not under better circumstances, but I hope we can all cheer you up a little whilst you're here. :)

6. Zen

Zen New Member

Aahh! Dragoon!

It`s far between the familiar faces on this board nowadays.

:)

- Zen

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

And I get happy when people start feeling like this...

This is why.

Welcome to my view of the world - if you don't believe in anything, you can't be disappointed. So come! Be cynical, be pessmistic, and most importantly, drag everyone down with you.

I've actually given up alcohol these days. Purely for exercise reasons, but I'm strongly tempted from time to time...

Sadly, I have too little power. It's only in the Vampire forum that I can do anything, but I can post news. Hooray!

Oh yeah, don't take what I said above the wrong way either...

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

It's called propaganda. You can pretty much tell us anything you want with that sort of power. :p

9. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I sooo long to see Snowmane's reply to this :) But didn't she post her pics already? Though it could'ce been Windmills, I can't remember who posted some pics long time ago.

Anyway thanks for a warm welcome everyone. :) Jar it seems that now there'll be at least two people spreading their undertaker-like humour around these fine forums. As for your post don't worry that I felt bad - I laughed actually. I know it's wrong but somehow seeing that I'm not the only one down on his luck makes me feel better.

And tonight of I go to town seeking the bottom of the bottle with a friend of mine. I know alcohol doesn't solve problems but it at least lowers your expectations.

See ya all tomorrow then :)

10. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hrumph. Those who frequent IRC know that I've only ever shared pictures with them. And that old guy who offered me $50 bucks to dress up like a catholic schoolgirl. Such a nice man!

11. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I WAS frequenting IRC, but you were hardly ever on when I was. And you usually just pwn'd me :D

12. Milo

Milo New Member

Hey Hey!
    Dragoon is back! [​IMG]
    Zen, too! [​IMG]

Welcome back, duders.

How much to dress up in one of those sailor schoolgirl uniforms with the loose white socks?
    [​IMG]

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Kay does that for free. :hump:

14. Milo

Milo New Member

He'd probably cornjob me for free, too.

Or retard, hohohohohoho, am I right?

Anyway, Kay is not sassy enough. Sailor Schoolgirls need an actual, real vagina to get that level of sassy. eCunts don't count.

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Given that Sailor Moon is a cartoon, you can hardly be discriminating when it comes to Sailor Schoolgirls. To me, every woman on the internet is an eCunt, until proved otherwise. It's just too easy to fake.

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Well fuck you Jar! I most certainly am a female. Now that you've insulted me, I think I shall go cry. -sulks off, muttering angrily-

Milo, you're starting to scare me. Actually, you're not starting to scare me, you already have. I was just joking about the dirty old man thing.

18. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Hmm... well I suppose you could always posta picture Snow. THAT should show you're real. :) Not sure how far Jar would want you to go to disprove the eCunt thing though.... ;)

19. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I opt for a movie. How about Snow-sailormoon-mane on a web-cam. ;) It just occurred to me that I have hardly come back and already I managed to make you unleash all your hidden perverted fantasies. I'm so proud of me. :D

20. Zen

Zen New Member

Jeehaw!

Swearing moderators!

:D

- Zen

Our Host!