Jarinor's Newbie of the Weekâ„¢ Awards!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Jul 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

DESPITE this thread being spammed to hell, and DESPITE my apparent gravedigging, I am continuing the awarding of awards. Any more 'feedback' like I received last time, though, is not appreciated. I don't eat spam, and I don't want to read it either.

Now, down to business again. This week's Newbie of the Week Awardâ„¢ goes to Chalupa Cobra, otherwise known as Chalupa, Cobra, Chiquita, and what VerZrev said in that thread. You know, the one I'm talking about. He called him "Rodrigo Something Something Something Something Something ElTacoBell". There may be fewer or more 'Something's' in there as well.

Anyways, Chals is proving to be quite the firebrand, with Leftist leanings and a belief that Charles is NOT crazy, and what he says may in fact be true. Until I met Chups, I would have said no such person could exist, although now that I think about it, only a Leftist would have faith in Charles who, I believe, has been disowned by even the craziest conspiracy theorists world wide, most notably Jack "I-don't-have-a-last-name-so-the-government/Man-can't-track-me-down" aka "Beefcake Charlie" (what relation that has to Jack is beyond me, although it could be a reference to his original name, because Jack certainly isn't the name that appeared on his birth certificate).

Anyway, Choppy is flying in the face of the established wisdom/knowledge of the board, either for the hell of it, for fun, or because he's serious. I'm not quite sure which it is yet, but if it turns out to be for fun, safe landing. Otherwise a mid-air collision is a more appropriate blessing.

2. gargob

gargob New Member

I don't think this is gravedigging because it is your award and is supposed to be given every week.

3. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!! I won the Award and didn't even TRY!! Maybe I should put some effort into it. . .

4. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

NO! The point is NOT to try! That way you have a better chance to win

5. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Then how do you gauge who is not trying the hardest when you have a whole crowd of people not trying??

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I thought the point was to point out stupidity wherever you find it, and then kill it with sarcastic comments.

Sounds as jarinors mission statement. :D

7. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Share Jarinor's mission statement with me so I can foil it at every turn. . . Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh. . . Huh huh. . .

8. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Just send me a PM, Qilikatal. . . Uuuuuuuuhhhhh. . . Huh huh. . .

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, my ultimate goal is to rule the world, uniting it under my benevolent iron fist. My mission statement is to foil the idiots and morons of the world wherever I go, pointing out their mistakes, laughing at their foolishness, and insulting them with my biting, sarcastic, cynical, Aussie wit, in the hope that they will see the light and become better people.

10. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I will be there to foil your plan with my charming Americaness, army of blue crabs, pretty girl moderator-ness, and swift knees. Not that I mind the laughing at idiots, but the world in your hands is too horrible a thought to bear.

PS: Where the hell is WANGUS?! I mean, I feel so lonely without any other Merrylanders inhabiting the board.

11. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

And I shall join Snow's army to fight against the antics of the evil dictator JAR!!!

PS. It's my B-Day!

12. Canis

Canis New Member

I thought your birthday was two days ago? Oh, well, never mind.

Happy Birthday! :party:

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Thank you. Nope it was today. 16 now. :D

14. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

That's wonderful! I don't have to do ANYTHING to foil Jarinor's plan. There are too many fools and idiots!

Murphy's Eighth Corollary:

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

THERE USED TO BE A LOT OF STARS AND CRAP HERE, BUT THAT WONDERFUL SNOW FIXED THAT!

Aw, come on, Snow! That was my attempt at winning the Award!

Edited by Snowmane on Sun Aug 09, 2003 7:48 PM; edited 2 times in total

15. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Arrgh! He's shooting you with a ray gun! :lol:

Happy birthday Phoenix. :wavey:

Snowy, two things. First of all I haven't seen Wangus on ANY of the three boards I know him from for at least 2 or 3 month now. I guess he's got net connection problems or something.

Second thing; Can you nail Chalupa's ass to the floor.... hmm... set Milo on him too if he's up for it. He's a complete ass though so it might be a lot of work even for Milo. Retard, Jar, you might want to see if you can help him out. I'm sure Xento will watch too, for moral support of course. :)

16. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I think that would be SHE'S shooting me with a ray gun :D .

Don't forget Nobodie, I'm sure he'll want a piece of the action :D

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Chalupa, I'm somewhat less than amused. I'm sick, and not in the mood for spam.

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I never said anything about a foolproof plan. I have my plans, and eliminating you has just become part of them.

Now, to get a hold of a large quantity of piridine (I think that's how it's spelt)...

19. Ferret

Ferret New Member

How embarrassing. I didn't even look to see who wrote it. Just thought it was funny. :/

Jar, I believe it's Pyridine; If you're thinking of the nucleotide precursor chemical, that is.

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I'm on jars side since i will get a jobb as minister of brain....education, so that the masses understad the greatness of jar.

Our Host!