Spammer alert!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jul 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It any of you see my E-Mail address in your E-Mail it is than spammer useing
    my address to hide they real address.

2. Settler

Settler Member

You wouldn't email me in any case? I'm hurt.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I just donnot like spammer too much. I donot get as much as some people do. When NewMax.com was spammering me about not buying anything french I sent then back a reply which would ate the paint off than wall I was outright nasty and mean and said I will haul they ass into court. I did twice they have not spammer me that bad since. The pron spammer doesnot broth
    me too much I just delete it.

4. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Eh? :???:

...When it comes to spamming, I'm pretty lucky. I only get four mails a week, and those are from Iraqistan or whatever, so I can't read any of the crap that it contains. Sometimes, however, the title of the mails are in "English", and I have found that most of the mails are either from Uday Hussain, who wants to give me a greencard, or from someone selling cheap wooden condoms...

Damn I hate spammers...

5. xento

xento New Member

Fine! I hate you too, then. :-x

As far as spammail goes, I've gotta ask Drac to fix mine, because I'm getting like 30-40 emails PER DAY, and as soon as I cancel the signup, it seems like five more come to replace it.

6. Luvian

Luvian New Member

Never use the unsubscribe link. 90% of the time, it's simply to verify if it's a valid email. By clicking on it, you say "Yes, there is someone that read this email adress. Please send me more spam and feel free to sell my email adress to your friends."

7. xento

xento New Member

Ach, now I know a little late...
    Oh, well. Thanks for telling me, anyhow. :)

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

NewMax.com was at one time spammering me 20 to 30 time aday, with stop Hilitary Clinton, buy they idiot Iraq card . NewMax should lose they net listing as than new site they are more of than very far right wing Nazi like potical orginate.

9. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

10. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

What are you doing checking this old thread, Charles?? Go to "Your attention, please, CharlesBHoff" and fill out the poll! Get WITH IT, man!!

11. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Lemme try that CharlesBHoffian I've been practicing

Ehrm...... Okay, here goes

I get fully what it's you're telling we need next stop the bastard iraqs and they nazi right wing communicator or else we very angy!!!
    so help medal for this go not floor bad eh?

No comprendé ?

12. xento

xento New Member

13. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

You are really stooping, VerZreV, making fun of someone with a speech impediment. But perhaps you didn't know that. . .

14. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

I didn't realize a speech impediment kept you from typing correctly.

15. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

He's also partially deaf and his concept of the English language is accordingly skewed. I'm inclined to believe that he has a sort of learning disability when it comes to the written word as he purportedly does a lot of reading and yet his grammar and spelling haven't adjusted to resemble any of it in the fifty-something years he has spent on this planet.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Well I get the NY Time E-Mail new. The thing about NewMax is they go to far with telling people what to do and believe. First I was and I still against the war with Iraq as there was valid reason for it. NewMax is very fascot like in the way they report the new and they other action like telling people thought E-Mail not to buy anything French because French oppose us at the UN. It was not only the French, it was many secuity council nation that oppose us. Bush broke his promise to allow the vote no matter the outcome. The vote would have been 11-4 against.

17. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

CharlesBHoff, I get the feeling that you didn't read my first post on this thread. . .

I'm beginning to think that you won't even read this post!

18. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Well Chalupa, If I were you, I would just leave Mr. Hoff alone... He clearly dosn't want to be a part of our world, and that wish should be respected. That said, you can still try to gain his attention, but why you would want that is beyond me...

Settle down and have a bagel instead!

It's kosher... :)

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Yes I read the post. But I think that NewMax.com is doing questionable thing
    compare to the respect NY Times. First the NY Time never sent any spam to my E-Mail address as I ask then to. They never tell people to not buy any good make in France because of the action in the UN. Bush is going to go down as the worst president yet in America History, as the First President to invade than soveign nation against the the advice of the whole world. First President to break more treaties than any president before. The first President to be than illegimate elect president and etc. Than I than a member of the republian party. Next election I voteing for the other party no matter what.

20. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

You may have read it, Charles, but you have yet to show your face in the aforementioned thread that just so happens to have your name. Gads, man!

Our Host!