ARGH!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Aerothorn, Jul 28, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Aerothorn

Aerothorn New Member

Ok, early on in the game, I found the Torin Quarry. Now, I assumed the rock was there just for looks, and I tried to leave it, but Vollinger kept picking it up. So I ran out to the middle of nowhere, dropped it, then went to world map and moved before he could pick it up. Well, now I discover I need it for the Stringy Pete quest. I was dissapointed I could not use it for this quest, but then it occured to me- can I not complete the Ancient Gods quest now? Its not my fault, the game never gave me a warning that that was a quest item...so what should I do?

2. Aerothorn

Aerothorn New Member

Oh crud, I meant to post this in the "Arcanum hints and tips" section. Could a mod move it?

3. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

What you should do is learn from your mistake, remember it for your next game, and find a new way to get a boat since you need that stone to complete Stringy Pete's quest.

4. Aerothorn

Aerothorn New Member

I'm not playing again, this is my second playthrough already. Ya, I already purchased the boat, I'm more worried about the ancient gods quest. Does this mean I can't make an offering to halcylon?

5. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

You don't NEED to do the god-quest thing... It's completly optional. And the bonus you get isn't that great... :p

Far to much work to make it worth it.

6. Canis

Canis New Member

{202}{resistmagic +30, dx +4, resistdamage +30, maxhps +100, maxfatigue +100, melee +12, pickpocket +12, persuasion +12, firearms +12, dodge +12}//Velorien's Blessing

Stop trying to make him feel better. :D

Yes, Aero, your Gods Quest is screwed.

7. AngrySyrian

AngrySyrian New Member

:eek: :-o :eek: :-o :eek: :-o :eek: THAT'S FUCKING INSANE!!

8. Canis

Canis New Member

That's why it's extremely difficult to complete the quest until very, very late in the game, when you'll have very little opportunity to enjoy the blessing.

9. Luvian

Luvian New Member

By the time you can get the last blessing, you most likely already maxed those skills already.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

It wasn't the skills that were so useful to me anyway. It was the +100 health and fatigue.

Our Host!