Accident

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Cobrec, Jul 19, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Well last night after I got off work I played Arcanum, and went to Tarant.... Well any way to make a long story short, When I went into the store that has the herbalist, and the techie..... I waited until dark to try to pick pocket them for schematics and money..... because my magic is too high and the techies hate my character..... Anyway I ended up having to kill them....... Seems like I am having some bad luck lately.....

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Well, that's what the save-n-reload is for.

I don't believe they carry their inventory on their person. The factory foreman does that, but those two have the standard merchant chest in their living quarters.

3. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Further Explaination

Well I meant to hit escape, and without thinking I hit F7 and saved it, so now I have two dead show keepers..... I tried to bring them back to life, but of course they attacked me, and my character kept killing them, so they are dead forever now, so if they would get schematics, then they are lost forever..............

4. gargob

gargob New Member

Make good use of them revive then Dominate Will them or make them undead.

5. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

Just ignore the store keepers. They're useless anyway. Just rob their backrooms and leave them. No point feeling miserable over a couple of corpses. :D

6. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Well

The Problem is that my character auto attack them and kills them before I can even cast!!!!!

:???:

And I want that Bastard alive so I can get more Schematics, the stupid shit should have just sold me stuff in the first place then this never would have happened.....

7. gargob

gargob New Member

initiate turn-based mode then cast the spells

8. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Well it worked

It worked, but I wont be able to visit there shop again.....for obvious reasons, but at least they are alive, it sure makes things more interesting....

Our Host!