Problems with Thorvald

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by JoeFro84, Jul 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. JoeFro84

JoeFro84 New Member

Just curious...i could stand all day at thorvalds place and try to steal his glasses off of him, or i could kill him and just steal the glasses, what exactly could that effect later in the game, like at wheel clan, if anything at all.

2. Luvian

Luvian New Member

The effect is that if you are a good character and you kill him for no reason you are a very bad rpg gamer.

3. JoeFro84

JoeFro84 New Member

Ouch...well that hurts. Lol, i didnt have to kill him with my other characters...all the sudden hes being mean to me. I dont have the 1500 gold he wants, i guess i could sail back...i know there is a quest to get the glasses made, i dont want to do it myself as i am a magic character, bad rpger if i used tech on my pure elementalist. Ill figure something out.

4. Canis

Canis New Member

There is, well, a very skilled maker of eyeglasses right there in Ashbury. You could, if so inclined, ask him for help.

5. JoeFro84

JoeFro84 New Member

Ahh yes..very well could, or just instead of bein 'good' i could be chaotic good, and therefor, for the good of it all...the ends justify the means. Heh..devious, but ill be talking to the glasses maker in Ashbury. Thanks Canis.

6. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

I didn't see anywhere that you had the schematics to make the glasses OR the location of the wheel clan yet!

parmanian

7. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

He can give you a quest to tell the Wheel Clan of his plight. He can also be a free folower.

8. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

but if you screw up the dialog with thorvald, you have to have him look away from the chest, then pick it to get the required stuff you need!

Parmanian

Our Host!