Schematics

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Cobrec, Jul 15, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

Dumb question # 1026.... Does anyone know a way to get more of the techie schematics, besides quests? and stealing from the stores? they are really to rare, or maybe I am just looking in the wrong places....??? I would like to build up my gadgets, but I don't have that many good schematics, I have automatron, but I don't have the ones to let me build the other parts for it, or make any advancements. I have found several duplicate schematics........ :/

2. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

you just keep looking.......the schematics are always random and you just have to keep checking shops. No easy way around it. And some shops only have the schematic the FIRST time your there and if you didn't get it then your out of luck

Parmanian

3. gargob

gargob New Member

Knowing how to build it is not enough you also need the expertise.

4. ralph

ralph New Member

And if you not have enough expertise you can buy manuals...

5. backstabber

backstabber New Member

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMV

6. Parmanian

Parmanian New Member

what do you know backstaabber. you're playing Baldurs gate!

Parmanian

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You could always BUY them from the stores...

and yeah, if you cant make an automaton its because you cant make a mechanical arachnid yet, and in order to make a mechanical arachnid you need to put character points into your mechanical skill, otherwise you'll never be able to build an arachnid and therefore you'll never be able to build an automaton, no matter how many manuals you buy...

(unless i'm wrong and there is a place in the game you can find/buy arachnids but that seems unlikely)

8. Canis

Canis New Member

Clearly, he didn't know about the way shopkeepers' stock are in part determined randomly on each business day. Which is why Parmanian explained this to him. Yesterday.

Our Host!