I'm back, I'm bad, I'm bold... BEHOLD!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Jun 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hello all my faithful groupies. I would just like to announce that I am back! It seems that there have been some mildly interesting things going on while I was away, including the return of Etalis. Where the hell have you been, you mofo? It also seems, rather unfortunatly, that Charles has returned. Anything else happened whilst I was away, shooting cows in the ass?

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Snowmane! Who the hell gave you the keys to the castle, anyway?

well, I mean, obviously it was Jinxed. Just humor me.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

More details please.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ah, now I remember why Snowmane wasn't here for a while. Yes, the thrill of all those balls flying all over the place must have been something, Snow...

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Second that, Snowmane. More details required. (For those of us who are out of the JinxedJarinorSnowmaneModsOrgyFestLeetGroup loop.)

Not a lot has happened during your departure. Other than the delighful re-appearance of Phallus Crawford, and the dreadful new turn xento has taken. It seems he has incorporated some of my potty-mouth humor (or lack there of). It's disturbing. I cannot get the vision of a 11 year old flacid penis with 2 pubic hairs on it out of my head. It's like it's touching me, or something.... Snow, please post a pic of some lick-a-licious piece of ass, or maybe your own ass. Please. Help a disturbed man.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Snowmane, do you consider me one of your groupies :p . Nope, nothin happened, we have all been waitin anxiously for your return :D . Well, retard thought I was a girl and there was an interesting conversation around that, but not much else :lol: . I am enjoyin all these smilies.

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

It's rather a long story. Actually, it's not, I'm just too lazy to explain. Anyway, I pity your plight, retard, and shall post a picture of lick-a-licious ass as quickly as I can (not quickly at all). And yesh, JarJar, I did have loads of fun. (First I was thinking you were talking about the cows, and I was thinking, You dumbass, cows don't have balls!) Polo is a very cool sport.

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

9. Ferret

Ferret New Member

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hell, I'm just thankful you understood what I was talking about. Thought it might have been a bit too subtle for some people...and that may or may not include you :).

retard, thanks to your description of your disgusting mental image, it's now in my head as well. THANKS A LOT, ASSHOLE!

11. xento

xento New Member

Welcome back, Snow! I hope you enjoyed your trip!

Our Host!