Freeeeeedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qilikatal, Jun 13, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Today i passed my last oral exam(not that kind of exam you tards) and so i have compleated high school. Now i shall go on to some sort of university or something but first i shall take two gloriuos years of. Muhahahahahahaha

Freedom tastes good my freidns no more homework for this lad(not that i have done anything the last year), oh no not for another two years. ,
    Now i really feel like drinking until i fall. But first i shall eat a delicious marsipan bar covered with dark choclate .

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Free at lass, Free at Lass, Thank God Almighty, you is FREE AT LASS!!

Uh, congrats, dude. See if you can find something dead to have sex with to celebrate.

3. Victor Eremita

Victor Eremita New Member

Well, good for you! Then it's time to kick back and have a few beers and a few laughs...
    You deserve that much - especially since we just beat you in soccer (interception, now our side has got the ball) :lol:

Good match though... :thumbup:

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

ahhh highschool....... i remember that, it feels kinda good having no obligations doesn't it?, ya little prick, "youth is wasted on the young".

5. bottledbubbles

bottledbubbles New Member

*sniffles*
    Everyone is older than meeee!!!
    Well, I'll be there in a couple years! Pending failures, expulsions, arrests, and any other unexpected events...

8)

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

bottledbubbles, I think we have a few still in HS or JHS here.

mrnobodie, the only way the young can waste their youth is by not having fun.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's surprisingly hard these days to do so.

bottledbubbles, I believe some of the more annoying members are quite young (one claims to be 10), so I wouldn't feel too bad. You will, however, be unable to legally experience the joys of alcohol for a few years.

8. bottledbubbles

Only a legality :p
    Actually, after much experience with alcohol, I have come to decide it's just not worth it for me. "Once you pop, you can't stop" sort of applies to me...
    Heh, I'm quite used to being a younger one.
    And anyone that chooses to act like a total idiot because they're a bit young needs kicked. Really hard. At least, that's what I think.

9. gamenut

gamenut New Member

argh... Junior high sucks... just one more year til i go to high school though. BTW, congrats Qilikatal

10. bottledbubbles

I hated junior high. It was boring. My teachers were absolutely terrible. And the building was trashed and posed a major threat of falling down...

11. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

no, oh shadyness, not you too, well guys it's finally happaned, Shady has slipped into his dotage....... ignore the old man kiddies, listen to nobodie.......LISTEN TO NOBODIE!.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Teen angst is so funny, because every angsty teen repeats the SAME THINGS, over and over and OVER again. Still, I think every angsty teen should have a ball gag shoved in their mouth so they can shut the hell up and start using their minds for something other than controlling their whinging mouths.

14. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I never understood the American concept of 'Junior High School'. You can have a Junior school. You can have a High school. You CANNOT have a Junior High school because it's a contradiction in terms. Stupid American logic systems. :lol: :roll:

Err.. ok, rant over. :)

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I don't the english should say anything, after all you drive on the left side of the road. Stupid stubborn english system.

Norway however is perfect. ;)

16. Milo

Milo New Member

What? You graduated high school and all you're doing is eating marzipan chocolates? I expected more thong action and bottle-raping of drunk german tourists from you, Qil.

Also, what's not to get about Junior High? There's elementary school and high school. In between there's junior high. But since we're on the subject of cultural differences... What's with the british "-r"s at the end of words? For example, Madonna turns into "Madonner". Yet "car" turns into "cahhhh". I don't understand! Take the ending of one and put it onto the other.

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

1. The party is tomorrow.

2.It was not a german tourist just a class member.

3. I wrote that just after i had finished and the only thing i could afford was a piece of marzipan choclate.

4. Probably due to some error on the teachers side i got best grade on the test :-? wich led my mom to buying me a bottle of good jäger meister, wich i will probably drink tomorrow.

18. bottledbubbles

1. Hey! You callin' me angsty?! *sniff* I'm going to write a whiny, morbid poem about you and go cry in my room for a while...

2. I kind of doubt a gag would silence the angst I can bring. :)

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well, I'm only 15. Just finished my sophmore year of HS. I am one of the youngest people in my class but also one of the tallest. When I meet people they usually think I'm a junior(which I guess I am now :p ) or a senior. Am I one of the annoying members ~sniff~? :lol: BTW, we did try to shut up a kid in one of my classes by duc-taping his mouth shut. He chewed a hole through it and started talkin again... Also, are there any virgins left after HS anymore? I am gonna try and stay a virgin until I get married... whether I will accomplish that or not is open to debate :p

P.S. Where are you from Ferret?

20. backstabber

backstabber New Member

i am not so juvenile as to be unable to understand the sarcasm (and disbelief that there ARE people with higher IQ and EQ and AQ than you)

anyways, i didn't do well for my exams this term. avg of 81.33, lowest being english at 75.5

Our Host!