The Flamable Leather Armour

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Victor Eremita, Jun 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Victor Eremita

Victor Eremita New Member

In an old thread I read something about being able to invent items without scematics... which is a cool idea!

However, I hope that the items you create aren't always useful - not in a classical sense at least. The Flameable Leather Armour comes into mind: Ordinary leather armour added fuel (AC 9, FR - 80%)

While being a next to useless item it does give the character the ability to role-play an arsonist - dress all your followers up in Flamable Leather Armour and when battle is high throw a few molotows and watch them all burn...

2. Langolier

Langolier Member

Hehehe, Thats an interesting Idea. Personally, I would just like some more regular outfits. I want to be able to wear what Doc Roberts and the Train Conductor wear. A few more styles of foot wear would be nice to. And some more usless hats to wear would be cool. Even a cloak and cape. Things like canes if your character is suposed to be older.
    On another note, i would like a new......... animation? for when you wear the jackets, I hate how it looks like the jacket is tucked into your pants..... ofcourse, that could be how the jacket is supposed to be warn.

3. Canis

Canis New Member

OH GOD YES!!!

I too would like more opportunities to express my fashion sense! More jackets, pants, shoes, hats, uniforms, dresses, skirts..... That would be divine! I hardly ever wear armor anyway, and I'm getting tired of the limited choices in clothes.

4. Victor Eremita

Victor Eremita New Member

And as a male character you want to be able to wear women's clothes... or is that possible already? Haven't checked...

But to comment on your post, it would be cool if you could have a garment custom made by a tailor.

5. Canis

Canis New Member

[obvious]
    It's a roleplaying game. Many players run both male and female characters. Therefore it would be nice to have more variety in clothes for both sexes.
    [/obvious]

6. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

7. Kilo24

Kilo24 New Member

Still, not just more clothing but also more armor types. Most of the time, my characters wear bronzed plate mail, leather armor. or a smoking jacket/pleasant dress.

8. Samwise

Samwise New Member

Well it'd be nice if you could actually SEE the hat on your character. As it is, even if the hat is equipped you won't see it on your avatar.

9. Arconis Trava

Arconis Trava New Member

Woulendt it be great if someone (or the actual game staff) created a mod where you could dress up as a pimp?. I mean, youu could have a blue cape, a cane, and a smoking jacket.
    this would be totally useless, but it would be totally cool.

Our Host!