Official T-A Announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinxed, Apr 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Settler

Settler Member

Congratulations, Snow. I guess I can kiss my hopes and dreams of despot-mod powers away - so do me proud :smile: .

Canis - I posted in here (first page) about a position...anyway, I think most of the apps sent emails.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Your enthusiasim is inspiring, Quethim.

DU!!!!!! My ass seems to be in quite a bit of demand, as of late. Hmm...

Thanks, Ferret! :) And thanks everyone else for being so receptive to me. I expected everyone to be like "Errr... grumble.... stupid Snowmane..." but you guys have been great. Thanks again.

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

I think that those two things may not just be coincidence, perhaps they are related? Hmm...

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Either shrink that sig Icairus, or don't post it everywhere, I know it takes a little effort, but large sigs are highly annoying.

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Are you taking notes Snowmane? Despotism at it's greatest happening right here, right now. :) Patronising too. Great stuff. :D

Actually, it is a very annoyingly large signature. However, shrinking it might be a problem if you still intend to read it. Why can't he just type it like everyone else? :-o

6. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I think that he might have already shrunk it down. I on the other hand haven't really realized how big my sig has gotten. I'll go shrink it.

[Edit]I got rid of the large picture that was in my sig and replaced it with something more appropriate. What do people think?

Please don't double post, Dem. Thanks
    -Snow

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize that I had done it.

7. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Congratulations Snowmane!
    That's what I like to see, a woman with power ;) I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job, even when you're PMSing (Perhaps BETTEr then, who can tell!:)
    I don't have a sig file yet because I haven't come up with anything inspiring, but I like Icarus' Douglas Adams quote. So I guess a agree with Ferret... why can't he just type it like everyone else?

How's everyone? I haven't been on in a few days because I have been really busy. I (and my husband) bought a Jeep Wrangler. It's a beautiful thing.

Hope everyone is enjoying Springtime... err... except those of you who are on the other side of the planet and who are enjoying fall instead .

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

On a completely unrelated note (yes, I know. Shocking.), Persephone, how do you pronounce your name? Is it [Per-seff-on-ee] like the old greek (or is it latin) pronunciation? Just wondering.

OK. Back on topic. Err.. congrats again Snowy. :)

9. TairNean

TairNean New Member

I'm a bad boy! I see yet another thread that I've negelcted. I'll report for flogging..just as soon as I get this damn cow to hop over that moon...~poke,prod~Jump you stupid cow jump! The cow in the book didn't have a problem with it...

~twitch, shudder~Ok, that was just silly..

Anyway..Congrats Snowmane. I think you'll do a fine job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!