Oh, for the glorious depths of sucktitude.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Canis, Apr 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

The great thing about humans is that there's never a dull moment. They're always full of surprises. Just when you think you've seen everything, just when you think, "Okay, that's it, can't get any worse," well, it does. People just SUCK, and they're damn good at it.

Take for example this news story that's currently getting a fair amount of coverage in Southern California: Authorities raid the home of legendary big cat rescuer John Weinhart and find the bodies of 90 dead tigers, including 40-odd kittens stuffed in his freezer. Other tigers roam his property, which is littered with decomposing bodies. The ones left alive are malnourished, flea-infested, and dehydrated. There is evidence that he's selling their pelts on the black market, and that he's breeding the tigers for an unknown purpose contrary to his permit. Whistleblowers claim that rather than being a rescuer, Weinhart is in fact a profiteer.

This man makes me sick. I'd like to put him in a freezer and starve him to death, but being as disgustingly humane as I am I'd settle for lethal injection.

Complete article here, including a picture of one juvenile tiger that's being kept in a cage smaller than the one I use for my RABBITS, DAMN IT ALL.

And here's another story profiling the bastard.

If anyone would like to read the articles but would rather not register with the LA Times website, lemme know and I'll copy-n-paste for ya.

Fluffy animals > John Weinhart

:bunny:

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

If you wouldn't mind pasting it in, I would appreciate you doing so. I have prettty strong views about stuff involving animal cruelty.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't kill him straight away. Do it slowly, over a number of years. Removing his fingers and toes, after breaking them all with a hammer, and feeding them to him while he recovers is a good start. I'm sure the relevant government can go with it from there.

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

That is sick. I can't see the stuff, and I'd rather not register. But it sounds absolutely disgusting.

Hey, you said you were euthanizing your cat tomorrow? Or were you just joking? If so, sorry man. That sucks.

5. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I would use razor blades to give him tiny cuts on every part of his body. Then lower him into an acid solution that has been diluted enough so that it won't kill him, but will still cause him pain as he is lowered into it. After that, pull out his fingernails, toenails, and every hair on his body. Then feed him to the tigers he starved.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm not a fan of small cats myself, but I have respect for all animals, which is why I do my best to kill as few as possible now (i.e. I avoid it if I can). I'm perfectly happy to eat them, of course, I just don't like killing them myself.

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

That sick bastard should rot in prison forever. Getting raped everyday by burly inmates. I love animals, and I really love big cats. People like that should go on midieval torture racks.

8. Canis

Canis New Member

Thanks. No joke. :sad: I'm a little extra touchy about these animal cruelty bastards now.

Here's the first article from yesterday's LA Times:

9. Canis

Canis New Member

And here's the second article from today's paper:

10. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Just when you tought you'd seen it all...

Trust me, when he goes to jail, and for a looooong time, I am sure, the inmates won't be happy once they've heard what he's done. He'll be at the bottom of the food chain, along with the child abusers and rapists.
    He'll get what he deserves.

11. terrasnake

terrasnake New Member

Im sure theres a reason why prison inmates especially hate child abusers and rapists. If you dont know what it is a search engine is your friend. But the same may not be true for him, unfortunately.

12. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

I don't know what you're all so upset about, It's obvious he was working for some higher goal. Possibly a little voice from inside his pillow told him that the cats were working with the Mormons and the Oxford dictionary people to bring him down.

I bet when they search his house they won't find a single Church of Latter-Day saints bible or oxford dictionary.

However, they might find a shrine to Ed Gein and the room where he wears his mother's skin and dances around a pile of baby's toys.

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Yup i'm certain that amongst all the killers and rapists ect ect they will react to a guy that kills animals. Unless they sent him to a prison that looked upp animal rights defenders, i doubt that anything would happen to him. Don't get me wrong here, would love a huy like this to go to prison, but i don't expect the innmayes will treat him like a child abuser.

14. xento

xento New Member

How about giving the guy a bunch of papercuts and then soaking him in a tub full of orange juice or vinagar?

15. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

That's remarkably similar to my idea of millions of razor cuts and then a diluted acid solution. It would do about the same thing except that mine would be cooler.

16. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I believe this bastard should get a sharpened, twelve foot tall stake jammed up his ass, then he could slowly slide to ground as his body weight and gravity take over, all the while listening to the backstreet boys.

The sad truth of the matter is that he will most likely do little to no jail time, he will be hit with an incredible amount of fines, which he will weasel out of somehow. I hope one of those animal rights nazis, who are famous for dumping paint on fur coats and such, catch him in a deserted parking garage and fuck him up proper.

17. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

The problem with that is that he might start enjoying the anal penetration. He could also be one of those weirdos who likes the Backstreet Boys. I mean, he was sick enough to that to animals, he's bound to have other problems.

18. Drugar

Drugar New Member

The mother of a friend of mine works in a prison as a guard, and though it sounds wierd, a lot of those cruel murderers and freaks are fond animal lovers. I think it's about no4 on the ass rapage list...

Our Host!