My name is Richard. You can call me Dick.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Apr 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

We could hrrmm direct charles to that bush board. If there is anyone that would fuck upp such a board it would have to be him.

2. Settler

Settler Member

Wow...now that would be fun...

" George W. Bush is than tyrant. He killed than 2 dillion Iraqis. Go Islam. Woo."

Apparently Charles is a bit of a MoO fan...he got a pretty decent review up on Apolyton(?)...

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Oh no, you don't REALLY hate me do you? I just don't think I could deal with that.

I can also deduce a couple of things from your response:

1. You mistook my joke for an insult. You are either immature or not very perceptive.

2. You are either English, Australian or Kiwi (or learnt your english in one of them). They're the only countries that I can think of that spell it mum, not mom.

3. Your dad probably left your family when you were young. I would have.

4. backstabber

backstabber New Member

perhaps i did mistake your JOKE for an insult.
    but you definitely insulted me in THIS post.
    AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO INSULT MY FAMILY WHEN THEY WANT TO INSULT ME.
    these kind of people pick on other people's family because they are bloody COWARDS.

if you want to know i do not live in australia or britain or kiwi
    and i've never been to any of them. i just LEARNT british english from when i was five.

and YOU have made my opinion on the australian people drop a LOT. good thing my family didn't move to australia. if we did i would have grown up to be a bloody coward just like you.

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

And you find yourself better making fun of a whole race for just one thing one person said and that person just happened to be of that race?

Now, if I don't say so myself, that's pretty cowardice yourself, bringing a whole race into the conversation...

What exactly are you Backstabber, you don't seem to me an Earthling....or Martian....I think he's someone who doesn't belong...or something...

6. Canis

Canis New Member

Definitely some bit of debris from the murky end of the gene pool which shouldn't be allowed to reproduce for the good of the species.

Hmph.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

One person is usually not indicative of an entire nation. However, most people do tend to point out the stupidity in others, which is what I do. If you'd moved to Australia, maybe you could learn HOW TO TAKE A FUCKING JOKE!

I'm not cowardly, Australians aren't cowardly.

Still, I did not insult your family, I insulted you. Although, seeing as you are part of your family, I guess that does translate to insulting your family. So, people can never insult you because they'd be insulting your family. What an attitude!

8. Drugar

Drugar New Member

*Flame detector explodes*

People, could we calm down please?

Our Host!