ah-HAH! I find you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Octillicus, Apr 25, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

Greetin'

I'm Octillicus *bows* I've recently been forced from my host forum due to technical difficulties (Read: The Administrator's "server" went kablam-o). But, hey, like SARS, I like to travel.

Now, I know what you're all a-thinkin' "Hey, sure this guy's pretty fabulous and I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to satisfy my girlfriend again if she met him, but do we really need another hubristic pseudo-intellectual forum clown who thrives on pop-culture references and idolises Dr. Shipman?" to which the answer is an emphatic "YES!"

"But Why, O celestial bringer of light, prince of the morning and the best lay in the fated and the random, do we need you?"

I'm afraid you've really answered your own question there, friend. But if further clarification is needed allow me to justify my existence with these graphs and these Lego men...

You see *introduces cool legoman in trench coat* this is me, these other legomen *gestures towards grey and quite probably homosexual legomen* these are you. See how dull and unsexy you are compared to me? Now watch *introduces cool legoman into the canter of grey legomen* see how much your relative sexiness has increased due to your general proximity to me? *pulls up graph* On average your base sexiness quotient has increased by a whopping 4,000% and I'm no mathmathicist but that sure sounds like a lot, don't it?

"This sounds like a nifty deal, but what do you get out of it... sir?"

Well, when you're as cool and quite probably as deluded as me, you feel you have an obligation (if not an actual duty) to make other people feel just a little like you, just a sliver of the marvellous life which they will never, ever accomplish. Does that answer your question generic grey-wraith 1791?

Anyway, back on topic. I'm here until I get bored or SFC is restored to its former glory and I'm re-instated as moderator, so get used to me.

T'anks.

Feel free to ask any questions, Autograph requests will be ignored.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Oooo Oct, I'm sure you could please me.

:wink:

Seriously? Welcome to the forum. Since you made me laugh, I hope you stick around.

3. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

If making you laugh counts as community service, then I'm glad I did.

And as for pleasing you, I charge by the hour and I have a slot free early 2024, you might want to tell your book group as I'm a bit of a legend in certain circles.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Damn, that's the best introductor post I've seen here. You're going to like mrnobodie, I think. He's got the whole sexual innuendo thing down pat. Hell, I like you, and that's pretty unusual. So, by all means stay.

5. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Well, this one scores high on the introduction posts top 10...

Hi, welcome, make yourself at home, and humiliate a random forumer.

6. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

*sniff* I have Jarinor's approval *whimper* I... I never though this day would come, all the sacrifices, gruelling labour and soul-destroying sycophancy has paid off. Mother never believed in me, Daddy... well, we all know about him.

*is presented with a small award, a silver snuff box and a commemorative timepiece, leaves the stage with eyes streaming*

7. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Welcome to the Forum, Octi... This it the exact "New blood" thing i talked about in the above board... (Though he IS technically OLD blood in forum terms)

And what do you know ?, that's the second time around i've been compared to a homosexual lego figure... :D

Straaaaange.....

8. Settler

Settler Member

It's cut and paste time!

I'm sure you're a hideous, disfigured outcast in real life...but you're a very likeable guy here, in a very non-sexual way...

9. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

Please, call me "Oct'" That's the name on my Nobel Peace Prize. Actually the name on that particular accolade is "Dr. James Watson" But he's not going to put up much of a fight, because he's DEAD.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, you got the right attitude, and everything! Although, you've now done a sufficient amount of grovelling, so more funny stuff, and less subservient stuff :D.

11. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

*glares at emoticon*

I guess you're just not the chap I thought you were, *hoists bindel* I guess it's back to idolising a certain english dobtor with a likin' for killin'....

12. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Less groveling?
    Fark that, kneel before me, filth, and please me in every possible way!

Now, fetch me a pumpkin!

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Nice introcution post, welcome to the board. I'm qilikatal The lord of thongs and explosive dioreha. Also i'm brainwa.....educational minister i jars new communist regime.

14. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

Likeable in a non-sexual way? please, I probably did more for you with the word "Trench coat" than an entire army of fine French whores trained in the fine art of fellatio by Tracy "Sixty-Tongues" Phelps herself ever could.

15. xento

xento New Member

Welcome to the forums, Oct! Please enjoy your stay!

Dang, I wish I could be as popular as you!

16. Canis

Canis New Member

Don't we all.

17. Solaris

Solaris New Member

I guess its time for me to add my own "welcome to the forum" bit. But don't mind me. I'm just a boring, barely visible addition to this site. Think of me as a piece of furniture.

18. Canis

Canis New Member

As you wish. I shall henceforth think of you as a sexy, female leg lamp with fishnet stocking.

19. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Whatever, as long as you don't forget that I'm male.
    How pray tell can sexy, female leg lamp with fishnet stockings seem boring?

20. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

That's what I like to call "Proper thinkin'" you people could learn a lot from Xento, here. But you could learn a lot more from me.

As for your wish, Xento, That can never happen I'm afraid.

Our Host!